Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I can offer these from my region:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

As of right now, the Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Modern, Ocean, Jungle, Sun, River, Meadow, Sandstorm, and Marine. I'm looking for the remaining two Vivillon patterns which are Tundra and Elegant, preferably in matching pokeballs. If my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.

Also trading these for perfect pokemon inside matching balls with egg moves, females preferred.

Name: Kabuto
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Knock off, Rapid Spin
Ability: Weak Armor, Swift Swim, Battle Armor

Have two females and two males available right now, but will have a lot more since im MM for a shiny. Can come with an ability capsule attached.

PM or post on my profile.

LF adamant/jolly extremespeed linoone giving shiny 6iv absol or shiny 6iv quick attack pinsir or 6iv virizion or 6iv keldeo or 6iv shiny ninjask or 6iv shiny heatran or 6iv jirachi or 6iv shiny tyranitar or 6iv shiny garchomp or 6iv shiny excadrill or toxic spikes froakie or 6iv tangrowth

Looking for two Master Ball Kalos-Born Mewtwos, one Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and one Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Both need to have full redistribution rights. If you have either or both of them, I have plenty to offer from my thread. Let me know, and I'm sure we can work something out :)
I have a Timid Kalos-born Mewtwo. Unfortunately, it only has 27 in Special Defense, but all other important stats are flawless. I am the OT, though, so I can give you full redistribution rights without any problem.

Also: I need some things.
Eevee things to be exact.
I need a Timid Eevee WITHOUT its HA with Hidden Power Rock, Ice, or Ground (preference in that order) (it's for the Eevee Friendly).

I have a Timid Kalos-born Mewtwo. Unfortunately, it only has 27 in Special Defense, but all other important stats are flawless. I am the OT, though, so I can give you full redistribution rights without any problem.

I need a Timid Eevee WITHOUT its HA with Hidden Power Rock, Ice, or Ground (preference in that order) (it's for the Eevee Friendly).
I have an ice one 31/0/30/31/31/31

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Actually, Lockie has already offered me one, so all I need is a Jolly one now. Thanks anyways :)

EDIT: I'm no longer giving these away actively. You can PM / VM me if you want to arrange a GTS trade (and it doesn't have to be for Scatterbug).

Mini GTS Giveaway:

I started breeding for a perfect SB torchic with a male 1IV parent with no EMs and a Ditto with random nature and stats. Needless to say, it took forever. Must've gone through almost 10 boxes. Trolly RNG that gave me perfect non-HA eggs didn't help.

BUT I now have spitbacks that hopefully other Smogoners, new breeders without the right parents in particular, will find useful.

Female, 3-4 IV (majority is x | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31), Jolly
EMs: Low Kick, Baton Pass
NN: Hazel

All you need to do is deposit a Scatterbug and ask for a female Torchic that's level 1-10 on the GTS, with the comment HAZEL. You should get a torchic within 24 hours of this post, with the bonus that she will be French in case Matsuda Method is something you want to try.

Supply is limited (there are 5) and I will edit my post if they run out before tomorrow, although since torchic is pretty common I'm not expecting very high demand ;) If you didn't get a torchic and I didn't edit the post to say that I've run out, you can VM or PM me.

Last edited:

Lileep - #345 (Impish)
Storm Drain
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

I hatched this while staying home from work sick, it's a keep right lol?

Adamant/brave eviolite or careful/sassy eviolite duoblade ?

The reason i put careful/sassy because i need defense to set up sword dance to sweep people left and right .

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Lileep - #345 (Impish)
Storm Drain
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

I hatched this while staying home from work sick, it's a keep right lol?
It's really great :) Not quite perfect because of the Nature/IV mismatch, but definitely still pretty awesome, and completely useable. Congrats!

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for Brave, Timid and Jolly Synchronizers, or even junk Dittos with those same natures. PM me of you have any please!

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Could someone please check the Shiny Values of six eggs for me?
I noticed some people told you earlier about KeySAV, but they forgot to mention KeyBV. If your computer has an SD card holder you should try it out.

Adamant/brave eviolite or careful/sassy eviolite duoblade ?

The reason i put careful/sassy because i need defense to set up sword dance to sweep people left and right .
Adamant. What do you survive by running +SpD that you wouldn't with Eviolite? Doublade needs to hit hard.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for Brave, Timid and Jolly Synchronizers, or even junk Dittos with those same natures. PM me if you have any please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)