Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way I could get a spitback of your deino (just earth power so ivs and nature are irrelevant) and a Aerodactyl (the hidden ability+ egg move). I would offer but the spitbacks I have lying around are pretty standard. So let me know if we can work something out

I'll be interested in the Deino :] What were you interested on my list?
I'm most interested in one these (in order of priority).

Pokemon: Articuno | Ability: Pressure | Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
OT: Lora
ID: 27406

Pokemon: Celebi | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/28/31/31/31 HP ICE
OT: Hugh
ID: 27486

(is this Celebi powersaved?)

Pokemon: Zygarde | Ability: Aura Break | Nature: Careful | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Sophie
ID: 22388

What do you think?

Hi, I still have the Mewtwo you requested. I still need this:

Pokemon: Tornadus | Ability: Regenerator/Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hurricane
OT: CESAR
ID: 23681

I have a rash nature mewtwo with 4 IV's HP Def SpA and Spe this was caught in a master ball and done by soft resets. I was just wondering if it would be something that you would be interested in at all?
Hey there, unfortunately, I already have 2 other Mewtwos that are as good as that. Sorry :[ Thanks for coming by tho :]
The Shroomish are in Dusk Balls. Otherwise, no.
Going to have to pass, unfortunately, sorry :[ Thanks for coming by and asking tho :]
Pokemon: Mewtwo | Ability: Pressure| Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/26/31/31
OT: LeSalle
ID: 26176
Pokemon: Mewtwo | Ability: Pressure| Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/30/31
OT: LeSalle
ID: 26176

Hello, are these two KB Legends untouched? And do you know if the first one has Hidden Power Grass?
Both are UT and the first one is HP Grass.
Any way I could get a spitback of your deino (just earth power so ivs and nature are irrelevant) and a Aerodactyl (the hidden ability+ egg move). I would offer but the spitbacks I have lying around are pretty standard. So let me know if we can work something out
Hey there, thanks for coming by, but unfortunately, I ran out of spitbacks of Deinos/Aerodactyls (WT them all away) and I'm not in the mood to breed as I've just had a request to breed 2 6IV pokemon for someone else that took ages. Sorry about that :[
I'm most interested in one these (in order of priority).

Pokemon: Articuno | Ability: Pressure | Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
OT: Lora
ID: 27406

Pokemon: Celebi | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/28/31/31/31 HP ICE
OT: Hugh
ID: 27486

(is this Celebi powersaved?)

Pokemon: Zygarde | Ability: Aura Break | Nature: Careful | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Sophie
ID: 22388

What do you think?
I can do the Deino for the Articuno :]
Hi, I still have the Mewtwo you requested. I still need this:

Pokemon: Tornadus | Ability: Regenerator/Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hurricane
OT: CESAR
ID: 23681
I've quoted your post on the previos page before this and you never got back to me. :[ Anyways, we can do Tornadus for the Mewtwo :] Just tell me when you can trade
Hey, interested in your Shiny Competitive Kangaskhan.
Willing to offer anything from http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/reshiwotts-shop-of-rainbowsssss.3514539/
:3
Hey there :] Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I liked. Thanks for coming by tho :]

Hey man! I am very interested in two of your Legendaries, I can clone if needed, please PM me if you are interested. Kay thanks!

Pokemon: Arceus | Ability: Multitype | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Judgement, Roar of Time, Recover, Shadow Force
OT: TRU
ID: 11079

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/30/31 HP GHOST
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

for

Pokemon: ゲノセクト (Genesect)
| Ability: Download | Nature: Hasty | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT:えいがかん
ID: 07133
Moves: Extremespeed; Techno Blast; Blaze Kick; Shift Gear

Pokemon: グラードン (Groudon)
| Ability: Drought | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: ルビー
ID: 11212
Moves: Earthquake; Stone Edge; Stealth Rock; Roar

Sure let me know when you can trade :3
I'll write on your profile regarding when I can trade :]
Okay, I'm actually only interested in this one 31/x/31/31/30/31. Can I actually know the met date? I have a 31/12/31/31/30/31 KB Mewtwo already.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ngd-legends-coming-soon.3514491/#post-5658047

Those are KB Legends/RNGd Legends I can offer. Currently updating my RNGd Legends.
4/25/2014, I'm interested in Bold Diancie. I'm also able to clone as well, so if you would like some copies Diancies backs (Orig.+2) that'll be fine with me.
Hey man! I am very interested in two of your Legendaries, I can clone if needed, please PM me if you are interested. Kay thanks!

Pokemon:
Arceus | Ability: Multitype | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Judgement, Roar of Time, Recover, Shadow Force
OT: TRU
ID: 11079

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/30/31 HP GHOST
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

for

Pokemon: ゲノセクト (Genesect)
| Ability: Download | Nature: Hasty | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT:えいがかん
ID: 07133
Moves: Extremespeed; Techno Blast; Blaze Kick; Shift Gear

Pokemon: グラードン (Groudon)
| Ability: Drought | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: ルビー
ID: 11212
Moves: Earthquake; Stone Edge; Stealth Rock; Roar
I like the Groudon only, unless you have more to offer. Which poke do you want out of the 2 for it?
Awesome! We seem to have completely different time-zones so if you can trade any time in the next... 7 or so hours, that'd be amazing!
I'm assuming it's too late to trade since 7 hrs has passed, and I can't trade yet.

I like the Groudon only, unless you have more to offer. Which poke do you want out of the 2 for it?
Instead of my Genesect, I'll give you a Timid Deoxys. If that doesn't interest you, I only want the Arceus please. PM me or write on my wall when you think you are ready :)

Pokemon: Deoxys
OT: Gamestp
ID: 06218
Moves: Psycho Boost, Ice Beam, Stealth Rocks, Knock off

Instead of my Genesect, I'll give you a Timid Deoxys. If that doesn't interest you, I only want the Arceus please. PM me or write on my wall when you think you are ready :)

Pokemon: Deoxys
OT: Gamestp
ID: 06218
Moves: Psycho Boost, Ice Beam, Stealth Rocks, Knock off
I'll take the Deoxys :] So Groudon + Deoxys for Arceus and Keldeo? If so, tell me, so we have a deal :]

4/25/2014, I'm interested in Bold Diancie. I'm also able to clone as well, so if you would like some copies Diancies backs (Orig.+2) that'll be fine with me.
Unfortuantely my Mewtwo has the same met date and mine is owned by a big KB Legends collector which means that yours is unfortuantely de-shinified.

Can't believe I missed this in your thread X3
Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, U-Turn
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 02270

Were you interested in anyof the prievous Pokemon I posted or maybe my new hatched female Luxury Ball Gothita Modest HP Fire Shadow Tag 31/xx/31/30/31/30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)