dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ain't necessary, thank you (I literally just bought AS).
Anyway, I'd be more than glad to trade. Only if you could wait maybe a couple days since I'll be out all weekend and I have some stuff to breed for previous trades. Would you like Roselia to have all the listed Egg Moves (it's no trouble, just to know to breed easily)?
I'd prefer the egg moves. Anyways I'll contact you privately for this trade, pm me your preferred method of communication on the forums (I'd prefer skype).

This gem:
Prankster
Naive
30/31/30/31/31/31
Superpower | Knock Off | Hurricane
~Chev4~ 00612

If possible thank you. I'll contact you when I'm done.
I cant clone either thogh. May take a while :(
*EDIT*

Nvm this cool guy called togie is helping me clone it. Let me know when you're ready!

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Now all the stuff has been added: Shinies, Legends and the most recent breedjects. Consider the thread completed and available for every request!

EDIT: Please forgive the double spoiler between Treecko and the others, the script is trolling me.

Last edited:
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: /Timid
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Switcheroo, Hex, Disable
Disable

Cmt for a female please :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: /Timid
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Switcheroo, Hex, Disable
Disable

Cmt for a female please :)
Can I request a shiny in return? Unfortunately I didn't find anything in your breedables, my apologies.

Anyway, I fear a female 6 ivs will take a lifetime. If you happen to be satisfied with another of my spreads, that could shorten the breeding period. Otherwise, it will take more time. It is really no trouble to me, just let me know.

Can I request a shiny in return? Unfortunately I didn't find anything in your breedables, my apologies.

Anyway, I fear a female 6 ivs will take a lifetime. If you happen to be satisfied with another of my spreads, that could shorten the breeding period. Otherwise, it will take more time. It is really no trouble to me, just let me know.
Well I Dont need Att stat, lol

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I can clone, yeah. When are you free? (I'm at work now)
Well, then I'll send you over Victini to clone and return the original to myself, if you agree.

Dang, guess we have really different timezones then. It's 9 PM at my place now, I won't hit the sack for like, 3-4 more hours starting now (I have a trade arranged at roughly midnight), if you won't be available by then let's arrange for another day.

Well, then I'll send you over Victini to clone and return the original to myself, if you agree.

Dang, guess we have really different timezones then. It's 9 PM at my place now, I won't hit the sack for like, 3-4 more hours starting now (I have a trade arranged at roughly midnight), if you won't be available by then let's arrange for another day.
Sounds good, another time might work better

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Just SR this (very proud of myself my luck), will add in the thread once I spot the exact ivs:

timid, 252spatk 252 speed 6 hp, level 30 (alert to sounds)

stats: 97/54/68/99/92/108
ivs: 31/24-29 (who cares lol)/30/31/31/31

EDIT: checked via judge on Y.

Last edited:
i can't clone either; i get other people to clone for me :p

can you nickname the latias? and would you be willing to trade for a fully trained version of the raikou (max speed/spA)? i extracted the untouched's .pkm and had some troubles so the fully trained version would probably be the more legit copy since I haven't touched it with pokegen. oh pokecheck, where are you when we need you :/

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Yes I can nickname the Latias, I'm still in my first playtrough of AS and Latias comes from that file (I'll probably restart like 10 times, I'm that kind of guy. I will have it cloned and come back to you as soon as I'm done.

Raikou is perfectly fine if ev trained, that's the standard spread and, should I be in the mood to change it, I can always reset.

Naughty Infiltrator Seviper(F) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (+Body Slam, Final Gambit, Iron Tail, Switcheroo)
HP Ice
Modest Adaptability Skrelp(M) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench)
HP Fire

Still interested in these 2?

They are clones worth noting if it matters.

Although it may be a bit of work as you dont have 2 of the EMs I was wondering if you can breed this:

Relaxed Unaware Wooper(M) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (+Curse, Encore, Recover, Stockpile)

Its in Field and Encore/Stockpile have some good distribution on some Wild Pokemon so I dont think it should be too difficult outside the spread with my gender bias >.<

Hard to find something else though as I have become a bit picky due to the amount of 5IV 4EM Matching Ball Pokes I have collected. I was wondering if I can ask for a Glameow(F) in a Premier Ball. Dont have DW access but I can hunt for a HA one to Premier Ball in ORAS this weekend if you want to put up the wait for me to get it. I can teach it Flail and Wake Up Slap as well as I see it being a bit more useful than Last Resort and Snatch as it now gets both via ORAS tutors. Normally do not like to ask people to go too far out of their way like Glameow might be so I can get that female parent with those 2 moves for you and you can add Quick Attack/Bite that you have and the last IVs to make something like:

Jolly Keen Eye Glameow(F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bite, Flail, Quick Attack, Wake Up Slap)

Not the first time I offered help to someone to breed something but dont have anything planned to breed for a while til my guild starts the next project so I can put in some time to help you breed this Glameow if your interested.

Helps improve upon your own Glameow as well as you can then get it in a nice ball.

Also if you need a female of the Skrelp for rebreeding purposes b/c of the Dive Ball I can either breed another 5IV or give you a spitback w/ HA to go along with the male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)