The Legendary Collection [v2]

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Awesome thread, glad to see some high profile traders returning ;)

I guess I'll take the liberty of posting the first request. Adamant and Jolly shiny Arceus!! CMT for offers :3

Awesome thread, glad to see some high profile traders returning ;)

I guess I'll take the liberty of posting the first request. Adamant and Jolly shiny Arceus!! CMT for offers :3
Hey! How are you going?

I haven't arrived at the point where I can trade in Gen 7 yet (I JUST started, as I've been focusing on RNG'ing Gen 6 events for now); I assume all of your Pokémon are in Sun/Moon?

Either way, I need to go back through all of my wondercards and see what events I missed that you might have (I stopped playing as all the legendary events were coming out, can't remember what I did or did not get).

Once I've done that I'll let you know what I'm interested in trading for the 2 Arceus, if that's alright?

It's good to be back! :D

Wait until you see some of the events I have, haha.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey! How are you going?

I haven't arrived at the point where I can trade in Gen 7 yet (I JUST started, as I've been focusing on RNG'ing Gen 6 events for now); I assume all of your Pokémon are in Sun/Moon?

Either way, I need to go back through all of my wondercards and see what events I missed that you might have (I stopped playing as all the legendary events were coming out, can't remember what I did or did not get).

Once I've done that I'll let you know what I'm interested in trading for the 2 Arceus, if that's alright?

It's good to be back! :D

Wait until you see some of the events I have, haha.
No worries man, take your time :3

No worries man, take your time :3
I assume all of your Pokemon are on Gen 7? If not I can trade whenever.

Are you willing to do your flawless 6IV OT: GF Genesect & Arceus, and Timid 5IV (0Atk) Darkrai for the two Shiny Arceus you wanted? Or is that too much?

Just let me know! :P

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I assume all of your Pokemon are on Gen 7? If not I can trade whenever.

Are you willing to do your flawless 6IV OT: GF Genesect & Arceus, and Timid 5IV (0Atk) Darkrai for the two Shiny Arceus you wanted? Or is that too much?

Just let me know! :P
Heya!

All my mons are on Gen 7, and yea those are fine :3
I mean, its a shiny shiny Arceus!!

- UPDATE -

New event, and a new game.

I decided to switch focus for a bit (too many Arceus) and the next Pokemon I'm focusing on is Shiny Jirachi!
I'll be getting Adamant and Careful natures next; let me know if you think I should get any other natures.
Probably only gonna do this and Shiny Arceus for now. Not sure what else I care about to RNG.

Jirachi

OT: Nintendo HK | ID: 12015 | Self RNG'd
Jolly | Serene Grace | Ø | Proof
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
- OR -
Impish | Serene Grace | Ø | Proof
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

UT: Wish, Confusion, Swift, Happy Hour
Nintendo Hong Kong Jirachi
Non Redistributable

I also got around to buying Omega Ruby for my US 3DS!
I moved to the US last July and only had Pokemon Sun; I want to consolidate everything to my American carts so I needed either OR or AS.
Will get X for my US 3DS eventually. :D

- USA -

Sun Version
TID:
xxxxx | TSV: xxxx

ΩR Version

TID: xxxxx | TSV: xxxx

Last edited:
Hey, keroblade! It's been a hot minute since my thread's been updated, but please CMT for your Jolly Jirachi, Adamant Arceus, and Jolly Arceus.

Also, not yet included in said very not updated trade thread: Shiny 6IV EV trained Adamant Torterra with Seed Bomb (bred myself, not RNG'd), 5IV Shiny Timid Poipole (RNG), and I'm on my way to doing a Stakataka if you'd like that. I've also RNG'd a Necrozma and a Lunala recently with perfect stats if you're interested in those.

Thanks!

Edit: My dumb ass just noticed that your thread status is "re-opening soon." My bad. If you don't want to trade right now, that's totally fine and sorry for the bother!

Hey, keroblade! It's been a hot minute since my thread's been updated, but please CMT for your Jolly Jirachi, Adamant Arceus, and Jolly Arceus.

Also, not yet included in said very not updated trade thread: Shiny 6IV EV trained Adamant Torterra with Seed Bomb (bred myself, not RNG'd), 5IV Shiny Timid Poipole (RNG), and I'm on my way to doing a Stakataka if you'd like that. I've also RNG'd a Necrozma and a Lunala recently with perfect stats if you're interested in those.

Thanks!

Edit: My dumb ass just noticed that your thread status is "re-opening soon." My bad. If you don't want to trade right now, that's totally fine and sorry for the bother!
Thank you for the interest!

I haven't been actively playing Pokemon recently (which is why my thread status is still set to "re-opening soon", that's a few months old now). Been insanely busy with work so haven't had much time, unfortunately.

That being said, once I do get back into playing actively I'd be more than happy to work something out so we can trade and get you the Pokemon you want! :)

Not sure when that'll be (aiming for the new year), but I'll get back to you when I do.

Merry Christmas!

Heya!

All my mons are on Gen 7, and yea those are fine :3
I mean, its a shiny shiny Arceus!!
Same for your Mr.GX, if you're still interested. :P

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

I haven't been actively playing Pokemon recently (which is why my thread status is still set to "re-opening soon", that's a few months old now). Been insanely busy with work so haven't had much time, unfortunately.

That being said, once I do get back into playing actively I'd be more than happy to work something out so we can trade and get you the Pokemon you want! :)

Not sure when that'll be (aiming for the new year), but I'll get back to you when I do.

Merry Christmas!

Same for your Mr.GX, if you're still interested. :P
Was waiting for a reply for the past few months :3
Post on my wall the trade again? Just to clarify?

Merry Christmas!
Sounds like a plan, just let me know whenever is good for you! I totally get it, just getting back into it over the holiday break myself. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)