★ The Pokémon Village ★

Hi Sun Wu kong 孙悟空, I can give you the Chimchar for free because I need to rebreed it in a Level Ball. Deposit something trash to the GTS asking for a level 1 male Chimchar and I will send it there. About cloning, I can definitely help, but probably not till Monday.
Wow, thanks!!! Sure, I can wait until Monday. Alright, I deposited a Marill in GTS for Chimichar.

Deposit: Marill
Level: 11
OT: Joshua

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, thanks!!! Sure, I can wait until Monday. Alright, I deposited a Marill in GTS for Chimichar.

Deposit: Marill
Level: 11
OT: Joshua
Is this a Pokémon with your OT? Let me know if you deposit something with your OT 'cause I could check the TSV for you, if you want.

Is this a Pokémon with your OT? Let me know if you deposit something with your OT 'cause I could check the TSV for you, if you want.
No, this is not my OT. I can swap out my Pokemon if you'd like?

Edit: I'll swap out my original Pokemon of Marill with an Alola Digelett. it got swipped :(

Diglett
Male
Level 11
OT: Horus

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
No, this is not my OT. I can swap out my Pokemon if you'd like?

Edit: I'll swap out my original Pokemon of Marill with an Alola Digelett
That works, I will send Chimchar and will check your TSV after :) Let me know all the info about Diglett.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
ANNOUNCEMENT:

As I can easily get everything that I want myself these days, I'm not interested in trading anymore. I'm tagging .com to close this thread.

I'll be active in the Giveaway section though, so that my Pokémon can help people that don't know how to RNG and have trouble in getting flawless Pokémon.

Moderator edit: Closed it for you.

thanks

Last edited:
welcome back man! I wish you luck with your trading endeavors! Hopefully you can get everything you need! I have been busy but I am sill up for trading you the rest of the VC mons you asked for! Since I haven't had time to think of stuff i'd like for them, i can just trade them to you in exchange for an IOU. When I think of something I'll let you know!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
welcome back man! I wish you luck with your trading endeavors! Hopefully you can get everything you need! I have been busy but I am sill up for trading you the rest of the VC mons you asked for! Since I haven't had time to think of stuff i'd like for them, i can just trade them to you in exchange for an IOU. When I think of something I'll let you know!
Thanks man :)
I will send you a PM in the next minutes, I'm sure we can work something out again ;)

Welcome back Christian!!

I'm interested in your timid ash greninja, your Vivillion, your Aurorus, and your 4 ocoricos! I know it's a lot but you have an impressive collection man!
CMT for them! :)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Welcome back Christian!!

I'm interested in your timid ash greninja, your Vivillion, your Aurorus, and your 4 ocoricos! I know it's a lot but you have an impressive collection man!
CMT for them! :)
Hey mate, you’ve added some really cool stuff in your last updates, keep up the great work :)

I would be interested in:

-Shiny Modest Xerneas (from the Ultra Wormhole)
-Shiny Timid Celebi
-Shiny Love Ball Palkia
-Jolly Aura Break Zygarde
-Shiny Safari Ball Bronzor
-Timid HP Fire Dive Ball Nihilego
-Impish Level Ball Buzzwole

I’m also interested in the Jolly Premier Ball Kartana and Sassy HP Fire Magearna, anything else you'd like?

Hey mate, you’ve added some really cool stuff in your last updates, keep up the great work :)

I would be interested in:

-Shiny Modest Xerneas (from the Ultra Wormhole)
-Shiny Timid Celebi
-Shiny Love Ball Palkia
-Jolly Aura Break Zygarde
-Shiny Safari Ball Bronzor
-Timid HP Fire Dive Ball Nihilego
-Impish Level Ball Buzzwole

I’m also interested in the Jolly Premier Ball Kartana and Sassy HP Fire Magearna, anything else you'd like?
Thank you very much! ^^ I 'm trying to do my best.

Cool that you're interested in other mons! I'm interested in the inklblot surf pikachu and your breloom!
You want me to nikname my mons with the english names like the last time? :)
Just to inform you i got shiny buzwole and xurkitre yesterday.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Thank you very much! ^^ I 'm trying to do my best.

Cool that you're interested in other mons! I'm interested in the inklblot surf pikachu and your breloom!
You want me to nikname my mons with the english names like the last time? :)
Just to inform you i got shiny buzwole and xurkitre yesterday.
Cool! I’d like to swap the regular Buzzwole for the Shiny Impish one and please pick anything else for the Shiny Moon Ball Xurkitree too ;)

And sure, English nicknames would be perfect.

Sounds great, I’ll get the mons cloned and ready for you. Just let me know when you’re done cloning and nicknaming too, and we’ll trade:)
I'm keeping you in touch since i'm rnging a shiny kartana! Tonight my time (GMT +1) i will be available, will you too?

Hey Dude! Interested in your Bold Pelliper with Hydration/drizzle Gen 7 and Tapu Koko. If you can only trade one that is fine but either one works for me. I've got a trade thread in the description organized by each gen so let me know if anything interests you!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey Dude! Interested in your Bold Pelliper with Hydration/drizzle Gen 7 and Tapu Koko. If you can only trade one that is fine but either one works for me. I've got a trade thread in the description organized by each gen so let me know if anything interests you!
Hello, I would be interested in your Timid Polar pattern Vivillon with 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I’ll trade you both Pokemon for it (Also, the Naive Koko is free of charge, so let me know if you want that too)

Hello, I would be interested in your Timid Polar pattern Vivillon with 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I’ll trade you both Pokemon for it (Also, the Naive Koko is free of charge, so let me know if you want that too)
Dude Totatally! And yes I definetly am in need of a koko. I've got a lvl 32 male one in a quick ball ready when you want to trade!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Dude Totatally! And yes I definetly am in need of a koko. I've got a lvl 32 male one in a quick ball ready when you want to trade!
Actually could I get one in a Net Ball? Polar pattern doesn’t have any yellow color in it so I think the yellow part of the quick ball doesn’t really match. If you have a flawless Ditto, breeding a net ball flawless one wouldn’t take too much! Let me know what you think :)

Actually could I get one in a Net Ball? Polar pattern doesn’t have any yellow color in it so I think the yellow part of the quick ball doesn’t really match. If you have a flawless Ditto, breeding a net ball flawless one wouldn’t take too much! Let me know what you think :)
Whatever you want man! I might have one stashed in my pc already but I'm out right now so i'll try to check later tonight

Hi mate. I'm interested in the Bold Pyukumuku (the BR one) you have. I don't have any of your wants, so I was wondering if you're interested in any of the two pokemon below? Both SR'd by me.

Modest | Shadow Shield
IVs: 31/0/31/27/31/27 (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Moonblast / Moongeist Beam / Psyshock / Focus Blast

Calm | Soul Heart
IVs: 31/0/31/26/31/30 (HP Fire)
UT

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi mate. I'm interested in the Bold Pyukumuku (the BR one) you have. I don't have any of your wants, so I was wondering if you're interested in any of the two pokemon below? Both SR'd by me.

Modest | Shadow Shield
IVs: 31/0/31/27/31/27 (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Moonblast / Moongeist Beam / Psyshock / Focus Blast

Calm | Soul Heart
IVs: 31/0/31/26/31/30 (HP Fire)
UT
These two SRd Pokemon are almost perfect, good job!
Sadly though, I got both Modest Lunala and Calm HP fire Magearna in a trade recently, but I don’t mind trading you a copy of the Pyukumuku for free. Upload anything to the GTS and I will send it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)