NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Nuxl
Rad

Hal

These three people above are immutable. I have a higher confidence read on RAD than anybody in the game. Hal and I will do this every game until he flexes on me and flips red.
----
Energy
Whydon
Panic Station

I'll sheep hal's read on whydon and texas's read on energy. They're fine on their own, I just haven't been paying enough attention to their slots in comparison.

Asek's read on cock was really fucking random. In addition to my previous meta here I don't think this is an acceptable wagon for a good bit. Texas disagrees but I kind of feel this slot is OK for now associations-wise. Asek probably had to jump on a leading wagon to not just roll over and die on d1.
---
MoodyCloud

Moody is uh, probably fine I guess? Whatever. Had a low opinion on him prior but don't think that applies well at this current point in time. Look at this slot harder if it doesn't pick up in future days.
---
Drookez - Lol. Might just be town LMAO

U-Turn Out - I don't really want to put in effort into reading this slot because I don't have any towngames to read and because I feel it's irrelevant to solve. Make what you will about asek jumping on his nuts earlygame, I don't really think he puts such attention early to his partner and I don't have enough time to see if this is viable on previous games; I think scum!asek is very flowy to thread input and would not crash on this if there wasn't prior attention on it. But I don't have a great opinion other than that on its own cuz it's kind of awkward. such is life

XnadrojX - Lack of coherency/care kind of broke town lmao but very opaque to previous games. Don't really have a strong opinion, I was bothered by his vote initially since it felt late but uh yea not much here other than that
---

Former- I liked this slot earlier but his repeated "idgaf" bullshit kind of pissed me off just like it did in invitational, and not giving a fuck about asek hurts him a lot and I don't really see what Texas sees in him. Very not great interactions with asek(I won't lynch asek and not giving a fuck about my post in comparison. Felt very fucking weak.) It's possible I'm just shit at reading him in general but something feels off here.

---
Vigvig - Pinged me with his cock vote, kind of a weak ping. No notable interactions with asek but was on the off-wagon and didn't really have any thoughts about the lead lynch in general

Clarinet - Very awkward, no notable asek interactions outside of asek shading him a bit (like martin in matrix?). Has a hardon for caffbo for some reason. Was slightly shaded by Asek but he never did anything with that

CaffeineBoost - Vote on asek was ass and felt out of nowhere and I agreed with moody earlier that it felt like bussing. Do not remember most posts past that. Has people townreading him but I don't see it, explain to me?

Thunder~Ballz - Very weird first couple days, felt like he scumread me just because other people were doing it; the quote itself was questionable. "Reads evolution" lmao that was pretty stupid. Random appearance now even though he's been available offsite. I don't think he's as busy as he says he is and apparently disappeared again.
---
Asek - I don't really need to talk about this

could see Asek/uto interactions being distancing since he never did anything with that uto scum read iirc

he did vote koc however and that wagon usually has little resistance so either he tried to throw him under the bus or he went for lhf to buy time, but if asek is a dayvig it's a strange play to bus koc here unless this is asek being desperate to survive because he has to carry the team on his back
I think the flip reflects well on koc, not so much on uto and I guess nai on caffbo ?

yeah idk i'm trying to write something productive but i haven't thought about the game that much. i'd just park on former tomorrow and assume that hits and that someone will sort out the other four people on your list

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
could see Asek/uto interactions being distancing since he never did anything with that uto scum read iirc

he did vote koc however and that wagon usually has little resistance so either he tried to throw him under the bus or he went for lhf to buy time, but if asek is a dayvig it's a strange play to bus koc here unless this is asek being desperate to survive because he has to carry the team on his back
I think the flip reflects well on koc, not so much on uto and I guess nai on caffbo ?
If he distanced with uto it felt early? But I don't really have a strong opinion on the slot in general

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)