NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

the plot thickens

Clarinet might also be scum, with Duskfall

their interactions are really bad and duskfall made quite a break between posts when asked for a read on clarinet

I'm not sure, I want to but even if you're scum, I can't gather people to vote for you

plus I've talked about this before, you have a talent to bamboozle people

all in all, it's too early to say for certain if you're scum

But if you are, don't lynch me, but rather kill me N1
howling

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
my read on UTO's scumgame is that it's uh, very scared. i think if his team has no coherent plan then it's hard for him to get things moving. that is not to say that it's improbable that he can't do it at the start, but i also think no team is as good as planning as a team with a motivated hal on it. I think if hal is the same alignment as somebody he likes/respects then he's more intent to try on it. which is where I get "uto scum is contingent on hal scum" but i don't think that world is toooo likely so yeah

jumping with an immediate vote on you seemed like it was very upfront compared to his first game? his reads on page 20 are double-fold? maybe he's just really good at adapting and i do agree with moody's posts that it feels different in the sense that it's like not in line with his meta at all but it seemed... confident. i don't think newer players are generally confident on their own so that's where i don't really buy your read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)