no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Dawn of Day 3

Overnight, realiti died. He was, at the time of death:
You are Devil.

You are a member of the Town.

Role Restriction Passive:
Directions:

You have the power of -- wait for it -- moving the camera! By pointing! Yoooooooo.

Depending on how the game is going, you will point in different directions at the beginning of the night phase. This will unlock an ability. If 2 mafia are voted out consecutively in the last two days, things will be looking up, and Active Ability 1: Up will unlock. If 1 mafia is voted out yesterday, things will be going alright, and Active Ability 2: Right will unlock. If 1 town is voted out yesterday, things will be going left, and Active Ability 3: Left will unlock. If 2 town are voted out consecutively in the last two days, things will be looking down, and Active Ability 4: Down will unlock.

Only one ability can be unlocked at a time, as per the conditions above. There is, however, no limit on how many times an ability can lock and unlock. Up and Down take priority over Left and Right.

Active Ability 1:
Up:

[This ability is locked. You will discover what it is if it unlocks.]

Active Ability 2:
Right:

Active Ability 3:
Left:

Active Ability 4:
Down:

This isn’t good. It’s time to go on the defensive.

During a night phase, you may target another player. If your target is targeted by an action that would result in their death, that action will instead fail. To use this ability PM me Use Down: [player1].

You are an Assist Trophy. You win when all Turncoats are eliminated.

DAY 3 STARTS NOW. 47 HOURS 35 MINUTES. (sorry I am tired and slow)

Vote Haruno
CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

I see. You aren’t concerned you might potentially Combo with someone who is Not Town

maybe I shouldn’t even bring it up haha
Given N1 results and how extremely on the edge your powers are ... And how I suspect mafia may have tried to protect a role by redirecting onto an inactive... I 90% green checked you. Estimated by me, anyway.

I’m very concerned with how Ehmcee shifted the vote off zippy. That combined with the random bus off him onto afk spiderz is a horrible look for him.

the problem with this theory is that within that group of 3 it feels like there’s a lot of potential bussing going on among them, way too much to be a realistic strategy. I’ll need to look at what Ehmcee says about haruno in particular

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)