NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

It's the only scumteam that makes sense to me rn, so I'd say I'm equally confident in both
ig I'd rather kill blaz first since he has additional voting power tho
he would still die in any lylo if pulsar is voted today right?

if youre the nk, its 2 vs 2 + 1 with all vetoes being equal

if im the nk, its 2 - 1 - .5 = .5 vs 1 + 1 - .5 = 1.5

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Think i will be around EoD when it happens, so worst case i might be able to stalk thread and drop my double veto power on whatever a random wagon switch would be

yeah lemme just quickly post what i have stored

hydro was my top town going into today and ive been fairly consistent throughout the game that i havent suspected him. this is because hydro this game to me just reads. as Hydro. like just normal slightly skittery hydro that he is in every game and i think him standing his ground on me confirms that in my eyes because i dont feel that theres any reason that benefits him to do that as scum, especially not before mc enters the thread and gives his own opinions on what to do between blazade or me. its playing his hand too early and closing off an easy option to win the game. like if hydro is scum then hes just done a really good job remaining unpolarized and pocketing me

like im not sure we have room to suspect a world where hydros mafia here

also i think if the team is blazade/mc which i guess could be possible we legit just lose based on voting power and flashwagoning stuff so if thats the case id rather just end the game then spend the next 2 days agonizing over it

Good point Emcee, I was going to mention that exact part of the flashwagon dynamics closer to EoD (Works for everyone but a me/psy scumteam)

Veto Blazade

I'm not happy about being voted out at LYLO to lose the game again but at least it's less ridiculous this time and people are talking instead of terminally idling.

I have no idea why pulsar's defending me but if it's working to drive a wagon onto me that's honestly some impressive social planning by her partner. Makes me think it's Emcee over Hydro and making me tinfoil psy a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)