NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Reading through the pulsar neighbour logs, it's interesting to read their thought process from a perspective where i think she's maf.

Like it reads to me like her trying to convince Hydro of a vote to confirm a majority with her scumbud, it's just kind of hard to read who that is. She mentions a possible Psy/Blaz scumteam, thinking they're both distancing. I don't think we can really entertain that possibility, due to the game being lost.

An interesting thing is that the conversation seems to die down when it comes to me, in a theoretical world where we're a scumteam together, this could potentially be optimal, to throw shade on the double mayor team and hone in on the danger of it.

The somewhat unfounded townread on me today somewhat reads to me as pulsar trying to solidify us both being a scumteam to the general eye? Almost like she didn't completely want to tell her thoughts on me to Hydro before she fully planned out what she thought of me, idk

Tbh, this actually prob makes me more confident of scum pulsar than blazade

Me/Blaz ends up in a tie if town spread their vetos
You're assuming that we would both be stacked while everyone else was spread. That would leave the other one open. If we were scum and pretending to be town and voting ourselves town would win out. So it comes down to flashwagon mechanics.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
You're assuming that we would both be stacked while everyone else was spread. That would leave the other one open. If we were scum and pretending to be town and voting ourselves town would win out. So it comes down to flashwagon mechanics.
I'm saying this assuming that maf always does a perfect EoD flashwagon switch, in which we wouldnt be able to react to a double vote with our town vetos

i had stuff to say but i forgot what it was and i guess it doesnt matter. pulsar/mc is possible but i just think pulsars interactions with blazade are more partnery. including him in her scumpool but still trying to guide the votes in another direction is a common tactic and moreso than pulsar just brazenly townreading mc how she is which feels more t/s to me

This of course being entirely irrelevant, obviously.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
he would still die in any lylo if pulsar is voted today right?

if youre the nk, its 2 vs 2 + 1 with all vetoes being equal

if im the nk, its 2 - 1 - .5 = .5 vs 1 + 1 - .5 = 1.5
After checking, this is at best winning for town, at worst a 50/50

Assuming you're nk (which is optimal), Maf v town is 2/0.5 vs 2/1.5

Maf 1: 2 - 0.5
Town 1: -1
Town 2: -0.5

Maf want to vote on wagon that has the smaller veto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)