NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Votecount 3.2: I should automate the Smogon Hall of Fame...

Votes (+)

Blazade (4): Psypsypsypsypsythe, Ehmcee, HydrogenHydregion
Ehmcee (2): Blazade
Psypsypsypsypsythe (1): pulsar512b

Vetoes (-)
Ehmcee (1): Ehmcee
Psypsypsypsypsythe (.5): Psypsypsypsypsythe
Blazade (.5): Blazade
pulsar512b (.5): pulsar512b
HydrogenHydregion (.5): HydrogenHydregion

Totals
Blazade: 3.5
Ehmcee: 1
Psypsypsypsypsythe: .5

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Looking through pulsar interactions rn

blaz if you really think the scumteam is me/pulsar, I'd read back on our interactions, I feel like it'd be crazy to fake so many of them like that

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Hmm, an interesting thing is that pulsar has a lot more interactions with blaz, some dating to a few days back, while her only real interaction with psy was made today.

Looking through pulsar interactions rn

blaz if you really think the scumteam is me/pulsar, I'd read back on our interactions, I feel like it'd be crazy to fake so many of them like that
Nothing really stood out to me that seemed difficult to fake? What was I missing besides you defending her at deadlines and pulsar making some comments townreading you?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Nothing really stood out to me that seemed difficult to fake? What was I missing besides you defending her at deadlines and pulsar making some comments townreading you?
shit like talking about vacationing and her not knowing what my pfp was, idk if you think its possible thats fine, to me it just seems crazy to fake

shit like talking about vacationing and her not knowing what my pfp was, idk if you think its possible thats fine, to me it just seems crazy to fake
I remember the vacation comments, not the pfp thing. Stuff like that I take as in one ear and out the the other, if it isn't game related it's probably NAI.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I remember the vacation comments, not the pfp thing. Stuff like that I take as in one ear and out the the other, if it isn't game related it's probably NAI.
i wouldnt say it's AI, but generally interactions are a pretty good indicator of possible scumteams, faking interactions happens a good amount in mafia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)