NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Duskfall98 was killed by the Coven, shot by a Veteran, shot by a Vigilante, killed by a Bodyguard, killed by a Crusader, killed by a Trapper, killed by a Jinx, killed by a Poisoner, haunted by a Jester, torched by an Arsonist, stabbed by a Serial Killer, mauled by a Werewolf, killed by a Shroud, destroyed by a Berserker, lost a duel with a Pirate, killed by a pestilence, died of starvation, doomed by a Doomsayer.

I did a quick count on the Town of Salem wiki and I think that's the maximum number of unique deaths a person can get, although limited by the 15 person game limit and there are more than 15 unique killing roles and dying messages apparently.

Still no change to the current vote count.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Duskfall98 was killed by the Coven, shot by a Veteran, shot by a Vigilante, killed by a Bodyguard, killed by a Crusader, killed by a Trapper, killed by a Jinx, killed by a Poisoner, haunted by a Jester, torched by an Arsonist, stabbed by a Serial Killer, mauled by a Werewolf, killed by a Shroud, destroyed by a Berserker, lost a duel with a Pirate, killed by a pestilence, died of starvation, doomed by a Doomsayer.

I did a quick count on the Town of Salem wiki and I think that's the maximum number of unique deaths a person can get, although limited by the 15 person game limit and there are more than 15 unique killing roles and dying messages apparently.

Still no change to the current vote count.
are modkills a thing in town of salem idk

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
thats fair i make jokes w respect to self harm a surprising amount
Completely off topic and prob shouldn’t become a convo topic in a mafia game on Smogon.com but as someone qualified in self-harm and suicide prevention I think it’s good bc self-harm is most dangerous to the person when the person doing it feels ashamed so normalisation is a good thing.

But yeah anyway :sphearical:

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current votecount as of post 2017

Rostam (6) - a fairy, Aura Guardian, Blazade, pulsar512b, Tigershark/genius1, UncleSam
pulsar512b (4) - Ehmcee, realiti, Rostam, ZippyDoo200
HydrogenHydreigon (2) - Celever, skippergamez
ZippyDoo200 (1) - ImaginaryNeon

Abstained: HydrogenHydreigon

3 minutes until deadline.

If your vote looks wrong please let me know.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Completely off topic and prob shouldn’t become a convo topic in a mafia game on Smogon.com but as someone qualified in self-harm and suicide prevention I think it’s good bc self-harm is most dangerous to the person when the person doing it feels ashamed so normalisation is a good thing.

But yeah anyway :sphearical:
mafia games on smogon.com will go anywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)