NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the three people id be willing to vote today.

blazade - 0 posts on who he thinks is mafia except for me sort of?
whydon - afk BUT some posts which are mainly question asking. no personal content.
thunderballz - feels like hes trying the cryptic strat but im not really buying it.

haruno and durza are completely afk so i dont feel like we can vote them right now.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote Count 1.4

Blazade (2): Aubisio, Hawkie,
Thunder~BALLZ (3): 3P1K, Mithril, XnadrojX,
Earlio (1): KnightsofCydonia,
Whydon (1): jalmont
MoodyCloud (1): asek
DurzaOffTopic (3): MoodyCloud, thetwinmasters, apricity,
XnadrojX (1): Blazade
3P1K (1): Thunder~BALLZ

Not Voting (4): Haruno, DurzaOffTopic, Earlio, Whydon

Please be reminded that deadline is coming very soon (<24 hours)

Last edited:
At this point I'm pretty happy with my vote on Thunder, so I don't see it moving unless something dramatic changes. I'll do my best to check Smogon a couple times tomorrow, but I'll be at work until after deadline so I can't promise much.

I'd definitely not call myself an inactive. I'd say I'm not one of the active posters, but I'm very sure I don't count as "inactive".

My strongest scumread on the Blazade wagon (replying to Asek here) is TBZ (as I clearly stated).

I know he hopped off but even the way he did it was scummy, like he pulls a naked vote on the guy who just came in, to me it just seemed like "I'm getting SRed for sheeping and now I need to put my vote on someone else discreetly while not seeming like I'm overexplaining", especially when the person he voted didn't even do anything so obviously scum that TBZ could get away with plopping the naked vote there.

I've had a really crappy day and I'm really not in the mood for this shit but here are my thoughts:

Apricity seems like a stronger willed player than just sheeping Hawkie but I'm willing to put this issue off to D2.

Xnadroj, Durza, Aubisio, Whydon, 3pik, Haruno, Thunderballz are easily in the inactive pool, with only Thunderballz giving me enough info to at least try to get a read on them.

Jalmont's reaction to my pressure has only been good and the kind of waffling people have expressed about lynching him gives me pause. Other than like Mithril/Jalmont or Hawkie/Jalmont I don't see a lot of scum protecting scum here.

unvote

Asek continuing to ask good questions and press in the right places, cementing the read.

vote Xnadrojx

I'm also curious who around me you think might be scummy, and for that matter who around Jalmont or Tballz or any other wagon.
Jalmont isn't being wagoned? You were the only vote on him. If TBZ ends up being town, then there probably could be a scum pushing it along, but for now I think I feel safe sitting on the wagon.

This post bothers me a bit, the bolded sounds like what any scum trying to direct the lynch onto people voting Blazade without going after Hawkie nor appearing to townread him too easily would say.
Like I don't really disagree with what they say but it looks somewhat like the aim here is to not draw Hawkie's aggro ?
Or maybe I really think Hawkie is town because I've seen him as town tunnel other town because that's the kind of guy he is? Plus he initiated the vote and, as I think I've explained very well BELOW the bolded bits, the wagon grew too fast too be all town. If I wanted to specifically avoid Hawkie's aggro I could just hop on the wagon for free towncred from Hawkie.

Ok its the next morning, sooooo i didnt get the post i was going to in and i have to bounce out to work in 20 minutes and im still in my pajamas.
Not really opposed to the Blazade wagon and i understand the basis to it; just prefer tballz to it, sticking TBallz partly on the basis he is being needlessly cryptic and but mostly for his BS reasoning for lynching blazade originally, and the backtrack that ensued by removing the lynch and placing a lynch elsewhere as though nothing happened. As for the durza slot its kinda null and imo would be more productive to wait for a sub or for durza to get his shit together as there has been no real content coming from it.

Honestly I'd rather lynch someone who refuses to engage with the game if they won't be subbed over Blazade, and Haruno seems like a better lynch than Durza since quite a few people took stances on his wagon, but what are we supposed to do with a player who has made 0 relevant posts, shows no intention of making one and probably won't be subbed since they technically are making posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)