Smogon Forums

Boser
Boser
And yeah ill take the pupitar, trade it when i trade you manetric, ill have the knot attached to him.
Boser
Boser
sorry one more thing, do you think you can get your friend to add me and I add him with the ditto :).
Immortal
Immortal
umm he was on orange islands irc... can you trade me the destiny knot know? i friend im gonna breed for is just gonna give me theirs. i have 2 dittos with perfect ivs in 3 stats
Boser
Boser
yeah i can trade now, can you breed the timid manetric for me?
Immortal
Immortal
yeah i can
Immortal
Immortal
my best ditto is timid
Boser
Boser
ok do you need just any gabite or what? let me know, and confirm you can breed the timid manetric (ill give you the manetric to breed with the ditto) and ill send of the know for you to use.
Immortal
Immortal
well i probably need someone with a gabite in their safari, so i can get good stats and dw. anyway send me the manectric with destiny knot and ill breed that and then my charmander
Immortal
Immortal
sent a trade offer
Immortal
Immortal
k ill breed yours first
Boser
Boser
k dunno what your perfect ivs are, but the higher the speed and sa the better, thanks
Immortal
Immortal
it will take me hours for perfect but it should have the right nature and decent ivs
Boser
Boser
no prob, i didnt know if the ditto was one of the two perfect ivs. Ill take whatever really.
Immortal
Immortal
it had 3, destiny knot gives 5 of the 12 between the parents. anyway it just hatched
Immortal
Immortal
timid nature alert to sounds
Boser
Boser
ah 5 of 12 i was thinking 5 of 6. that would be awesome lol
Boser
Boser
ok i am on, I will take the pupitar too if you still have it.
Immortal
Immortal
all yours
Immortal
Immortal
if you get two perfect parents only one stat would be random though
Immortal
Immortal
parents with like 4 or 5 is more realistic but still. you can work your way up. im at 3 and 3 but the knot should help alot