Smogon Forums

Aoi
Yeah I am, glad I posted on there even if I really wasn't supposed to, can't let these pumpkaboos rot in my pc. which one are you interested in getting? Lets work out a trade.
False Sense
False Sense
Hmm... Perhaps the first one you listed on there, preferably female? That would be great. Actually, if you give me until some time later today, I could probably give you a Penta Jolly Dragon Dance Charmander in exchange, if you'd like. Does that work out?
Aoi
Sorry Already bred Penta Jolly dragon dance charmander lol, If you happen to have a Timid Dragon Pulse penta Charmander that would work.

I will also trade for battle items btw and sure I will reserve on female with no Sp def for you.
False Sense
False Sense
Well, drat. You're the first person to turn down that offer. What about a Penta Modest Kingdra? Do you already have one of those?
False Sense
False Sense
Oh, meant Horsea. Sorry...
Aoi
That works. What is your friend code?
False Sense
False Sense
4811-6949-8155. Though again, I'll need a bit of time to get things together. Shouldn't take too long, though.
Aoi
Thats fine.
False Sense
False Sense
Ok, so I've bred up another penta IV Horsea... but it has Sniper... Would you settle for this, or would you mind waiting a while longer for a better one?
Aoi
Yeah I can wait longer for swift swim.
False Sense
False Sense
Got one with Swift Swim now, has 31/31/x/31/31/31 IVs. Is that good enough?
Aoi
Sorry I was gone, cause Halloween, back now, and what gender is it?
False Sense
False Sense
It's a female, so it's good for creating more Horsea's if you like.