Smogon Forums

Miilanda
Miilanda
I am interested in Clauncher and Calm Togepi. Both male. You may pick 1 or 2 other Pokémon from my topic if you like. Is that okay with you?
I have recently bred a new Pokémon which is a Shroomish and he is not in my topic yet. I just wanted to let you know. I can also breed something for you if you like. I am interested in lots of Pokémon. :)
zarator
zarator
Do you care about Togepi's ability or not? Is it ok if it has Hustle? I'm asking since I'm guessing you just need it as a parent
Miilanda
Miilanda
Hustle is fine. :) I noticed it alreay.
zarator
zarator
Ok then both mons are already rdy, my FC is 1048-9373-8312. I could use a Female Horsea (Modest Swift Swim) and a Male Bulbasaur, thanks!
Miilanda
Miilanda
All right! Since I don't have both of them in stock I'll have to breed for it which is not a problem for me. Which nature do you want for Bulbasaur? And egg moves, ability, etc?
zarator
zarator
Well... what you have on your profile works, as far as listed natures and egg moves go
Miilanda
Miilanda
Sure!
Miilanda
Miilanda
Horsea is ready for trade. Would you like to trade your Togepi or Clauncher for Horsea? I am breeding Bulbasaur right now. I hope Bulbasaur will be done soon. So we can trade the other Pokémon later.
zarator
zarator
I just woke up^^ Let's trade once both mons are ready ok? :-)
Miilanda
Miilanda
Sure! I also wanted to let you know I didn't forgot about them during Christmas. :)
Miilanda
Miilanda
Bulbasaur went fast! Both Horsea and Bulbasaur are ready for trade. :)
zarator
zarator
Hello, I'll come online on my Y game, see you there for the trade!
zarator
zarator
My in-game nick is Micol btw!
zarator
zarator
Ah btw remember to add my FC! I mentioned it earlier in this conversation, it seems you haven't added me yet.
Miilanda
Miilanda
All right! I'll add you and I'll be online in 5 minutes. Have you add me already? :)
zarator
zarator
Yes I did
Miilanda
Miilanda
I am online :)
zarator
zarator
One second I'm trading another guy I'll be at you shortly!
Miilanda
Miilanda
Sure, no problem! My ingame name is Jolanda.
zarator
zarator
Thank you for the trades!