Smogon Forums

Gavin123
Gavin123
Thank you! Your Shaymin's Att IV is 31. I am still interested in Jolly Jirachi.
Miria
Miria
Ah so thats what you meant by asking all of the stats. =P It doesn't really matter to me what the "x" IV is as long as the HP is right, it doesn't use the Atk anyways! What will you capture next? ^^
Gavin123
Gavin123
I have Cobalion and the Lake Trio left. I can get Landorus, but I need Tornadus.
Miria
Miria
Ah I see. ^^ Don't need any of those I'm afraid.
Gavin123
Gavin123
Ok, thanks anyway.
Miria
Miria
But thanks for the Virizion! It's awesome. ^^ Now I'm looking for Keldeo, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Meoletta and Victini.... =P
Gavin123
Gavin123
I still have Kyurem in both my White and White 2 games. I will RNG it for Jirachi when I have time.
Miria
Miria
Sure! ^^ Do you have Heavy Balls? Or Moon Balls?
Gavin123
Gavin123
You want me to capture Kyurem in Heavy Ball or Moon Ball? I needed more than 20 Nest Balls to catch Virizion.
Miria
Miria
Woah.. well.. heavy ball would be good right? I've got loads of those but it would be a pain to trade over so many..?
Gavin123
Gavin123
Btw, how do you have Heavy Balls in BW? Was there any way to legally obtain Heavy Balls in BW?
Miria
Miria
Oh maybe there wasnt... in that case forget the heavy balls. lol Will make it illegal! Silly codes just gave me that by accident as I got all items... which you normally get when you have an AR, to kit up your mons in held items or whatever.. :P
Gavin123
Gavin123
Ok, I will try to catch one in Dive Ball I guess.
Miria
Miria
I wish you good luck Sir! ;)