Smogon Forums

Arhan
Arhan
I am serious o.o first egg,HP Grass,Second Water,Third Bug and fourth I try. Nickname,See it is female and wish it is Ice and it is Ice
Miria
Miria
Very lucky! What's the finished mon like now then? :)
Arhan
Arhan
It is a riolu 31/x/30/31/31/31 LV 1 with ems:Vacuum Wave,Follow me,Endure and Detect Timid with inner focus,do you have a HP Grass Ditto?I aim to breed HP grass Cyndaquils next.I can give you a penta perfect male if you allow me to borrow IF you have one o.o
Miria
Miria
I do have one, but lent it out to another guy. =\ I do have a HP electric Eevee male though (it is also in field egg group) and it is the same spread as HP Grass, difference being in the atk stat even or odd...
Arhan
Arhan
Hmmm,Interested in a hp Ground Larvesta?And how long will it take for him to return it?
Miria
Miria
He's actually finished with it I'm just waiting for him to be able to trade. Hopefully won't be much longer but I really don't know. Been about a week so far. Not interested in any more Pokemon apart from HP Ice Riolu and HP ground Eevee. ^^
Arhan
Arhan
Eevee I can do,Can I reserve That?Can you provide a Penta Perfect Female Eevee?
Miria
Miria
For your Riolu, I've hit female Mawile and the male Deino in Stock, the others I will have to breed, unless I could interest you in others I have in stock now. I've not updated my thread for a while. ;)

HP fighting Porygon maybe? HP Grass Electrike in quick ball? Moon ball HP rock or ice Oddish.. Scraggy... HP Rock caterpie.. Mankey in level ball..
Miria
Miria
Yes I can provide a perfect female with HP ground, unfortunately no nice ball. =]
Arhan
Arhan
I will do it for the oddish
Arhan
Arhan
You already have the eevee?I was asking for a flawless female 5ivs to breed you one
Arhan
Arhan
Just a little nitpick for HP Breeding,The power item method is godly as we can create a penta perfect one quick albeit wrong natured,but if the ditto is of right nature,we can churn out perfect pokes with right nature.This is how I could do the thing so quick
Miria
Miria
No, the Eevee Ive got as a parent is RNGd, I need a kalos bred. :)
Arhan
Arhan
OK,I can do it,again waiting on my rnger for the ditto
Miria
Miria
For HP breeding I tend to get a penta perfect female with 31 IVs and breed it with a HP penta male. . It gets a bit mote difficult with HP flying or fighting though. ..
Arhan
Arhan
ok and i expect you saw that I wanted the HP Rock Oddish,Mawile and Deino For my Riolu
Miria
Miria
I'd be able to get you the HP ground ditto too but same guy has that one. =P
Miria
Miria
Alright, the Oddish is male however, hopefully that's still alright with you. Modest with a few egg moves. ..
Arhan
Arhan
its all ok I gtg now see ya
Arhan
Arhan
So,when can we trade?