Smogon Forums

Typhlito
Typhlito
6pm it is. I'll be in the irc then
Typhlito
Typhlito
I know we said tomorrow but will sunday work for you instead? If not, guess we could do tomorrow.
Shyfire
Shyfire
yeah sunday works
Typhlito
Typhlito
Great. See you tomorrow at 6
Typhlito
Typhlito
Im in the irc when you are ready
Shyfire
Shyfire
can we do a session on wednesday? i'v been a bit busy with schol these past few weeks
Typhlito
Typhlito
Same here. Can we have it sometime this weekend?
Shyfire
Shyfire
does 11 AM est work for you. i'm pretty sure i will be doing something during the afternoon sunday
Typhlito
Typhlito
a bit early for me. how about 12pm?
Shyfire
Shyfire
Pm or AM?
Typhlito
Typhlito
ah wait I just remembered that I cant. Have to do something at that time but I can do this during the evening if you like
Shyfire
Shyfire
i can't really do it this evening :[, ummm wednesday afternoon?
Typhlito
Typhlito
That should work for me. Ill see you then n_n
Shyfire
Shyfire
well ummm, i waited for about an hour and you didn't show up :/. Can we reschedule? i'm really sorry about this dragging out for months.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Oh! Sorry yesterday was a pretty busy day so I forgot :s and dont worry about it. The time we took doesnt bother me.
Shyfire
Shyfire
alright then (i feel like i'v said this way to many times :s) when can we meet/what days work best for you?
Typhlito
Typhlito
lol dont worry about it. How does thursday evening sound? Would do earlier but have to catch up with school work
Shyfire
Shyfire
You know how its that time of the year and the state is issuing school tests. Mine is on thursday, then i got something that night its just going to be too much. does friday evening work?
Typhlito
Typhlito
sure friday works too. ill see you then!
Shyfire
Shyfire
i'm on IRC now