Smogon Forums

Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I'll decide later, just give me a credit lol. You want your capsule now?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
^^ Not necessarily, how about we wait until our trade? Then we do both at the same time? (How's the breeding going btw? :) )
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sounds good :)

Squirtle is such a pain in the ass :')
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
HAHAHA! No surprises there! Don't hesitate to go for a spitback though, I'll make do with that if you don't want to spend your week breeding squirtles xD
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hey, I just realized that I didn't have the pink shellos with HA. I've checked with Val as well (I got my HA shellos from her) and she also have none. Do you want it to be HA blue shellos or another pokemon?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
If you can get me one with stormdrain, that's fine, I don't need the ha (just the pink Shellos ^^)
If you don't have one I'll have a look at your thread when I get home
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah okay, I have one with Storm Drain. Pink Shellos with storm drain it is then :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Adding this here since you didn't reply to my comment on my profile, are you okay with the Shellos?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Sorry was off for a bit.
I'll survive :)
Worst case, next time we trade I'll ask for a flawless and give you a spitback :)

Didya see Tyrant on my thread? Visibly he didn't understand what we saying xD
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Want me to add a capsule or mega stone to even it up? You can also do it that way tho lol

Yea I don't know what's with him but he's quite hopeless...
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Nah, I had a guy give me 8 caps for free ^^ I'll do it my way if that's okay with you :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, no prob then :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hey, about Riolu, I have the parent (net ball HA) but sadly I am quite too busy to breed it. Want me to toss it your way?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Yeah, I knew you had it but didn't want to ask to breed it because of the ratio you've been complaining about ;) xD

I'd like that trade, what do you want for it? :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Let's just think of it as the compensation for Shellos lol
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
You sure about that?? :)
I'll gladly accept it though :) want a credit for it as well? (you seem to like those :P )
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Just credit me for giving the parent if you want. Won't be fair if I ask you a spitback, it's freshly caught from FS. But if you feel like throwing in some extra, my arms are open for those :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Sounds good!
I've got the following spitbacks dive swablu, repeat HA scraggy, friend Yanma.
Want any of those?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
All of those are my past projects 0_0
What is the nature on Swablu and what are the EMs on Scraggy?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I might have gotten them all from you then hahaha
modest for swablu and Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Dragon Dance,Feint Attack for the scraggy