Smogon Forums

MegaSimon
MegaSimon
That would be fantastic! (I love this community... :D )
As I posted I won't be on before Thursday about this time, but if you'd be willing to help, I'll gladly accept :D
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
No problem :) I'll see what I can find for you (including replacing the Marill) and post a list. Probably easier to trade at the weekend as I'll need to go through 3 games and see what I have. Are you into collecting Vivillon patterns as well as I could add Garden & Meadow patterns to the list?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Thanks a bunch! If we trade this week end though, It's gonna have to be Sunday though :/ Hope that's still okay for you? :)

I have a full Vivillon collection already (though no matching balls), but thanks a bunch for the offer!
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Yeah, Sunday's fine. It'll give me chance to organise everything into one game.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Thought I'd better let you know that I've managed to round up 17 mons so you've got time to catch some junk before trading tomorrow. If you want a list to see if you need any of them first just let me know :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Thanks!! I'll go catch those now! Also, I remembered I had a quick ball Shiny Electrike HP Ice, female, that was cloned with the QR method, would you like that as thanks for the help? :)
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Nah, that's fine. If you want to give me parent credit when you restart your trade thread that would be great but otherwise you've helped me already with box clearing. Anyway I've got you added so just let me know when you want to trade :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I'm coming on now!! :)
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Ready when you are then :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Thank you so much!! :D
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Forgot to mention that I left the Marill as an egg just in case you wanted to get it ESV checked.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
No problem, hope you enjoyed the surpises :)