Smogon Forums

Skankovich
Skankovich
Hey! I'm in GMT, and I'm free almost any time from 9am to 1am. However, I'm out this afternoon from 3pm until probably like 7 or 8, so won't be able to do anything there :)
Euphonos
Euphonos
From August 4th onward, you'll be free during those times?
Skankovich
Skankovich
Yep, are you only able to play after the 4th?
Euphonos
Euphonos
Yes =)
Skankovich
Skankovich
Ah that's fine then, so I'll see you then :)
Euphonos
Euphonos
Skankovich, I'd like to confirm if you can be free on August 5, 2 pm GMT.
Skankovich
Skankovich
Yep I will be, see you then :)
Euphonos
Euphonos
Skankovich, I am here now, on both the Main and the Smogtours Servers. =)
Euphonos
Euphonos
Uhhm, it's Bo3, though, so you still have a chance >...<
Skankovich
Skankovich
Oh shit sorry, I'm new to this lol
Skankovich
Skankovich
I'm not at home rn, so are you free later if possible?
Euphonos
Euphonos
Same time tomorrow, fine with you?
Skankovich
Skankovich
I'm not entirely sure ill be able to make it tomorrow but I'll try, Im going away and so not sure when I'll be able to get wifi there- ill message you using my phone's 3g if I'm unable to. I'm back on Sunday if worst comes to worst, or I'll try to get showdown functioning on my phone.
Euphonos
Euphonos
Well, since you'll be available from 9 am to 1 am the next day in your timezone, I hope I can free up my schedule and be free from 9 am to 2 pm GMT tomorrow. How is that?
Skankovich
Skankovich
I won't be able to play as early as 9 definitely as I'll be travelling at that point, although I will likely arrive around 1pm and so could make it at 2, again if there's wifi. So don't mess up your schedule for me, 2pm is best anyway :)
Euphonos
Euphonos
So, same time, it is. Though I can stay up later if you make it beyond 2 pm. I'll see you, then.
Skankovich
Skankovich
Sorry I can't make it, there's no WiFi here and I have to stand in the middle of a field to get 3g. Is Monday ok for you?
Skankovich
Skankovich
Sorry I can't make it, there's no WiFi here and I have to stand in the middle of a field to get 3g. Is Monday ok for you?
Skankovich
Skankovich