Smogon Forums

shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah exactly! There are new threads popping up everyday so it could have a match soon.

You're welcome! ^_^ Thanks for the females!
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yep, have waited a long time for alot of my eggs but eventually they become hatcheable.

Probably gonna keep trying though as I want to get that Ralts ready so I can use it against Wally's ralts before the Mauville Gym as that probably will look nice in the credits.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, sorry to trouble you but managed to get 2 more Trapinch and 1 more Ralts egg. Was wondering if you can help me try again in hopes for a match this time?
shiny finder
shiny finder
No worries :) I should be around for a few hours if you happen to come on again :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, thanks for getting back to me :] Was wondering if we could do this anytime tomororow? I could likely trade but don't have much time to check hatcheability with dinner almost here so likely best to do tomorrow while I have more time to keep the trade simple if you don't mind?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Sure that's fine! I'll be around for most of the day tomorrow (starting around 11 am EST). I'm sure we can meet up at some point haha.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, I should be available for the rest of the day if you happen to find time.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! Ok great, I have a few minutes now if you're still around :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sorry for the slight delay, my internet stopped working for a moment. If your still around I can get on now :]
shiny finder
shiny finder
haha np. I'm still here so I'll head online as well!
shiny finder
shiny finder
Btw, is it the same scenario as last time: I hold on to them for a second so I can clone the egg for you if there's a match?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yes please
shiny finder
shiny finder
Ok, np.

Box - Slot - Species (Gender) - Nature - Ability - HP.ATK.DEF.SPA.SPD.SPE - HiddenPower - ESV

B06 - 1,1 - Trapinch (♀) - Jolly - Arena Trap - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [0383]
B06 - 1,2 - Trapinch (♀) - Jolly - Arena Trap - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [0597]
B06 - 1,3 - Ralts (♂) - Jolly - Telepathy - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [1888]
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Looks like 0597 Trapinch is hatcheable. Sadly I still have to keep going on Ralts though. If you can send back O+1 of that one that would be great. The other two I only need one. The 0383 Trapinch you dont have to send back at all if you dont want.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Sure thing! Just give me a couple minutes to get it cloned. That's alright, I'll send it back. Thanks so much though!

I'll send back the eggs in the order listed here, and then send you the clone. So [0383] Trapinch, [0597] original Trapinch, [1888] Ralts, [0597] clone Trapinch
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, thank you so much :]

Also if you change your mind feel free to keep 0383. I plan to do a giveaway on leftover perfect/flawless Trapinch anyways.
shiny finder
shiny finder
You're welcome! Thanks for the hatched Trapinch! Hopefully the person will respond quickly to hatch your eggs :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, sorry to bother you. Looks like one of those Ralts finally became hatcheable. Been looking for a cloner across sites but no luck. Was wondering if you can help me out?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Oh sweet! haha Sure, I can help out. I'll head on now.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Thank you very much. You've helped me out a ton with those last 3 so it looks like I'm pretty much ready to progress in ORAS once I get this hatched. Sorry for the constant bother with the requests. Just so hard to find someone to help nowadays >.<

If you ever need anything feel free to let me know. I tend to not forget when I've been helped and always like to return the favor :]