Smogon Forums

Chesty
Chesty
I can do this later on. What time zone do you live in and what time is it right now where you live?
icepyro144
icepyro144
Thanks. It's about 2pm in US Central time. I won't be home for a little over 2 hours at 4pm though.
Chesty
Chesty
Alright no problem
Chesty
Chesty
What ball did you want the piloswine caught in?
icepyro144
icepyro144
Anything's fine, it's gonna be subject to a long breeding chain anyway, lol. I'll be home shortly, so I'll PM you again soon.
icepyro144
icepyro144
Finally home and online. Was there anything in particular that you were looking for?
Chesty
Chesty
I don't need anything I'll catch your Pokemon in a little
Chesty
Chesty
Thick fat right? I just caught one so throw something on the gts asking for a level 30 female piloswine
icepyro144
icepyro144
Yes. I posted a level 15 female Luvdisc. The comment is Chesty.
Chesty
Chesty
I'll be around today so we can finish this transaction
icepyro144
icepyro144
Great. The Luvdisc I deposited is still there. I can also get online for a direct trade if that's easier. Internet's a little uncooperative right now, so I'm using my phone as a hot spot.
Chesty
Chesty
Think you can dump something that isn't a luvdisc and something less common. Thanks
icepyro144
icepyro144
Alright. I'll do that when I get home this afternoon. I hadn't thought about that, and didn't think it'd be all that common.

Not sure what tomezone you're in, but if you happen to beat me to it then great. If there's some couple-thousand on the GTS though, then don't worry about it.
Chesty
Chesty
I'm in mountain time zone it's about 11:05 am
icepyro144
icepyro144
Okay, I swapped it for a level 56 female Goodra. Should be the only one posted. Same comment.
Chesty
Chesty
Damn it got sniped. I'm sorry I completely forgot:/
icepyro144
icepyro144
-.-
Well crud.. If you happen to be on now maybe we could direct trade? If not I can wait a while and try tonpost something again.
Chesty
Chesty
I'm around all of today
icepyro144
icepyro144
Okay, I'm home and online now for a little while. If I don't catch ya I'll drop another note here and post something in the GTS to try again.
Chesty
Chesty
Hey I see you online I'll be around for a while so toss something up on the gts