Smogon Forums

Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Lol was about to pm you I'm out shopping because mom wants me to get stuff and I'll be out most of the day as I'm going to Ye gym afterward probably. I should be free strain after tommorow? I'm gmt -4 and free most afternoon through night so lie 12pm to10 pm or so
Nazib
Nazib
its ok man no prob. yeah i can play tomorrow but i might be 30 mins late from that time so can you play then?
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Hmmsure
Nazib
Nazib
ok then
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
so we still up for about 10 min from now?
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
well im about to go off soon prob 30 min not sure when im gunan be free again when u are awake? maybe contact me later and post tiem u can play i shoudl be free from sunday onwards for sure but it will prob be p late your time(midnight) wish we coudla palyed today more but seems liek not on but w/e.
Nazib
Nazib
its ok mate,I can play after sunday at 12 am(gmt +6),just give a knock here. no worries :]
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
ok that's like 2pm for me saturday which i cant do can we play sometime at sunday? tbh im p busy monday through thursday next week and most of this week bcs school. im free after 2pm sunday but that's like 12am monday for you and onwards for you if wanna play them?