Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Wow, that is really generous of you, thanks a lot for thinking of me! I think there are several viable natures, but I haven't decided for certain which ones I wanted to go for myself. Adamant, Careful and Impish all seem to be solid choices. I have 2 cartridges from this gen, so if you decide to give me one with any of these 3 natures, I will soft-reset the other 2 myself; feel free to pick one or let Albus choose! As for IV spreads, I don't see the hidden power type mattering much, and there isn't much room for Draco in a good moveset, so I think the special attack is entirely unimportant. Flawless speed is important, but that's about it.

Thanks again, and if for some reason you end up not wanting to SR it or donating it to only Albus, no worries at all. By the way, are you planning on recreating every Battle Tree Pokémon as you did with the Maison? (I'm sure some have returned with only slight modifications if any)
Smuckem
Smuckem
I'm still working on the Maison project, getting to the Tree/Royale version will take...a while.

I'm going for Careful as we speak, I'll update you once I have decent IVs on hand
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Sounds good!

Ah, so you are truly going to finish the entire Maison project before moving on to the Tree? That sure is dedication, much respect!
Smuckem
Smuckem
A bit of a conundrum: I've rolled what could be 9-10/31/31/31/31/31; while this is the best roll I've managed so far, the Careful set that inspired me to do this requires HP EV investment, so even with Bottle Capping, these HP IVs could be a deal breaker.
Smuckem
Smuckem
Would you be OK with this specific spread?
Smuckem
Smuckem
EDIT: HP Calculator would indicate 8/31/31/31/31/30
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Wow, that 8 is a real shame :\ I personally wouldn't keep it since, as you mentioned, the HP stat is really important for Zygarde. I don't know if Albus might want it though?
Smuckem
Smuckem
Albus hasn't responded to anything; life seems to have hidden him away for the time being (he's closed up his trade thread, and I haven't seen him online lately).
Thx for the advice, I'll keep going then.
Smuckem
Smuckem
Well, I've managed something slightly better: 28-29/20/31/30/31/31
What do you think?
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
I would say it's a keeper! :D
Smuckem
Smuckem
Cool, let me know when you're ready to trade, you going by Joki in Gen VII?
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Yes I do! I could trade now if you're ready. So to be certain, are you donating it for me to redistribute it on my giveaway, or are you donating it for my personal use? Also, will you want me to make a clone of it for you?
Smuckem
Smuckem
Giveaway, sharing is caring and all that.
I forgot that you clone, sure I'll take/keep one.

3969-8098-4506 (Smuckem)
Smuckem
Smuckem
Smuckem
Smuckem
Online now
Smuckem
Smuckem
Funny enough, so is Albus: if you ever are in contact with him, he's free to redistribute this as well.