Skankovich
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're playing for first blood. im good everynight this week and weekend. im UTC-05:00
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Hey, I'm good every night this week too, I'm GMT. What time do you normally get online? I don't wanna be up too late, before 12 would be best for me :p
    Specs
    Specs
    i usually get on around 6-7 pmmy time, is that good for u? im kinda busy tonight but if that timing is good for you then we can play tmrw night :)
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Yeah that should be fine, we'll try for tomorrow then :)
    when you wanna play for spec tour?
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Any time from like 7pm-12 gmt is fine for me, I normally see you about on showdown though so feel free to challenge me whenever
    Hey man im ready forr he tour, Im get offline in 4 hours (GMT -3)
    lockjaw
    lockjaw
    In Online now, get offline in 3 hours
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Hey, what happened? You disappeared halfway through the last game ;0;
    lockjaw
    lockjaw
    My net fails and just come back now, we can fight G3 tomorrow? If you dont have replays we can fight again
    Hey man, when do you wanna play for pyrotoz? I'm available after 7h30 pm -3. Would appreciate if we could play before the thursday tho, but I can try to play after too.
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Sorry for the super late reply, only just checked back here- been absorbed by Dark Souls for a while lol. 7:30 -8pm at gmt -3 is fine for me, I'll be on showdown as ayo sb then :)
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh np np. I'll look for you on the PU room at this time then n_n
    When you available for the tour bud i want to beat ya asap ;)
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Oh like any time past 6pm gmt is fine for me, I'll be on tonight if u wanna fight then :)
    MaroGod
    MaroGod
    You got it will stay up and you wont be able to beat the heat m9
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Ah great thank u, but I don't know if ur team will stand up to the heat ive been given/gifted by fate
    you forgot the [/hide] on your sample team post so the spoiler doesn't work jsyk
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Thanks, should be working now :)
    Hello, Skankovich! We're paired for the Round 1 of the UU Open of the Smogon Grand Slam. I'd like to know your free time so that we will arrange a schedule for us to commence battle. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…