Smogon Forums

Arturo Pérez
Hi, @Chras I am in gmt -6 (7 hours of difference and I can battle from Monday to Friday before 7 am and after 10 pm. Saturday and Sunday I have more free time and we can battle maybe from 10 am to 11:59 pm. :P
Chras
Chras
are your timestamps your or my time?
Arturo Pérez
I would prefer to play in my time, but I think It could be difficult for you, 10 pm for me is 5 am for you, maybe you are sleeping at that moment and 7 am for me is 2 pm for you, maybe you are in your job or school. So what do you think if we play until saturday. I'll have lots of free time and I can play at the best time for you. Maybe at 6 pm for you (11 am for me), is it a good hour?.
Chras
Chras
i guess we both have alot of free time, let's say i sleep between 1 am and 11am, the rest of the time i'm decently free, are you free tomorrow?
Arturo Pérez
From 7 am to 10 pm every day is imposible for me, I have two jobs and I am taking a certification course for certain IT. That is the reason because I don't have free time on weekdays. Today I'll get home after 8 pm (2 hours before than normally I get home), is it 3 am for you?, could you play today?.
Chras
Chras
no, i can't , that's 3 AM for me dude , i sleep, like i can play almost all normal hours, just not crazy nighttime
Arturo Pérez
Ok. So, until Saturday we'll can play at a normal hour for both. Are you agree?
Chras
Chras
good
Arturo Pérez
What hour is fine for you?
Chras
Chras
my evening would be fine tbh, but it's your time that's difficult, how free are you in the weekend
Arturo Pérez
At Saturday I have free time from 11 am to 11:59 pm, so... all day and all night. xD
Chras
Chras
oh what is that my time?
Arturo Pérez
If I am in GMT -6 time zone and you are in a GMT +1 time zone, we have 7 hours of difference. So... 11 am for me is 6 pm for you.

Please, add me in facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/VGCLug

Or add me in twitter

@Lug_MxVGC

Or both, we will can talk better there. Here I don't receive the notifications and is difficult to follow the conversation.
Chras
Chras
yea i don't have fb or twitter, sorry, we'll have to do it from here
and 11 am your team seems good
Arturo Pérez
Ok, Chras. I see you tomorrow at my 11 am (6 pm for you). :)
Chras
Chras
k nice! cya then
ps name is chras001
Arturo Pérez
HI, Chras. Are you here?, it is 11 am here, so... we can play. :)
Chras
Chras
yea i'm here, sorry i'm 20 mins late, irl issues