Smogon Forums

Astamatitos
Astamatitos
Hey, would Sunday work? Perhaps around 7 pm gmt+1. I should be able to also do Saturday but I'll know that for certain later this week. If not then Friday would also work around the same time.
Astamatitos
Astamatitos
Friday is actually out of the picture now actually.. Do let me know if the above availability works for you as well.
elodin
elodin
this weekend is actually impossible for me because i'll be in são paulo playing the vgc international. i'll be back by around 8pm gmt-3, which i'm guessing would be too late for you to play? sorry for the late response too i'm having pressing internet issues as day well.

i'm not sure when the deadline is but i'm wondering if we can play next week / weekend. i'll be available for sure then.
Astamatitos
Astamatitos
That's rough! I can't do today nor friday due to limited time owed to work/rl and i've already scheduled tour games for Thursday night which would be the only time I'd have avaiable to play tours before the weekend.

I'll ask the tournament director to see if he can grant us an extension, iirc the deadline extension is on Wednesday.
Astamatitos
Astamatitos
Things don't seem to be aligning for today after all. Given we've been granted extension till Sunday, is there any chance we can reschedule for the weekend?
elodin
elodin
yeah no problem. around tour time on sunday / saturday?
Astamatitos
Astamatitos
Stour is either 9 pm gmt+1 (sat) or 7 pm gmt+1 (sun) right? Perhaps an hour earlier than stour on sunday?
Astamatitos
Astamatitos
I should be able to do the saturday hour as well, but i'll have to cross check tonight.