sharpen42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! Council member from Book of Enigmas here. Just wanted to let you know that your Sky paradox prefix subs will not be accepted since it is a list of multiple words. You are only allowed to submit up to two prefix names, and these names must be subbed separately. Would really appreciate reworking your Sky prefixes, thanks!
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Also, would "no prefix" be a valid submission?
    Bloopyghost
    Bloopyghost
    Thank you for fixing your sub!

The plan is to have one prefix voted in. Only one of Sea or Sky will end up with a single prefix, not both (similar to canon paradoxes). So while you are able to sub a prefix for each, they will not be voted in as a pair. You are also allowed to sub just one prefix or none at all.
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Ohhh I get it just now, sorry, evidently I misread the rules.
    Heya! Just thought I'd let you know, the fossil generator from Fossil Mashup currently isn't working. I was going to try to make some fossils tp sub to Smash Melee but ran into this issue, so figured I'd tell you :P
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    It works when I reach the website, what link are you using? Be sure to use the one I have in my signature, i changed nickname also on GitHub
    AquaticPanic
    AquaticPanic
    The one on the signature works, thanks! I was trying to use the one linked in the thread's OP. Also if I may ask, would it be ok to close the last Moves slate? There's been enough votes and doing that would conclude the mod (Just a suggestion tho, please don't feel pressured abt it or anything)
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Yeah I thought no one was caring so I didn't bother to do a closing post, but I can end that now
    What a way to boost your reaction score lol
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    I was wondering if that is allowed? I may remove my post and write it again after that, will they still count?
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Also, what does reaction score do? lol
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    Ye it’s allowed lol, just never seen such an interesting way to raise reaction score
    Reaction score doesn’t do anything lol yeah
    When I first saw your pfp I didn’t know where it was from. 3 months later and I know. Assasination Classroom is a very good anime :)
    Also love your twisted mons idea :)
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Yes and it's also a bit gay ahahah
    Thank you, we'll do a tournament sometime, because currently I can't connect to Dragon Heaven and the admins and I cannot figure out why.
    Hello, here to mention that I'd be willing to be council for Generation X if it were to be submitted and accepted.
    Now Smogon will have stories
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    Everything has a story from the moment it is created. It’s whether the story is still happening or not.
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    I meant like Instagram stories, but you're perfectly right.
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Ok, thanks a lot, that's exactly what I needed :) I'll update the list asap
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Done.
    About the FE art thread, something I mentioned on the threas was allowing sprites made by the same person who submited the fusion get in without needing votes (Since it would both speed up the ammount of fusions sprited and it would be the way the creator of the fusion views it's own creation). I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Sorry if I didn't answer. We have to talk about that with the other members of the council. I personally don't think it would be a good idea, cause if the sprite sucks then what do you do?
    AquaticPanic
    AquaticPanic
    Hey bummer granted peemission to reopen the art thread. How do we suppose we move foward.
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    How could we manage the submission of sprites? Contests?, polls?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    If a contest based format is chosen, what would be the reward?
    Could I make you an Art Request? I've seen some of your art and I really enjoyed it. I'd like to request a fusion of Magearna and Articuno, please. Tho I understand if you don't want to do it. (I imagined it sort of like a robot with wings but feel free to do whatever you want)
    Thanks in advance!
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Sure I want to draw it!
    I'll try as soon as I have time to do it ;)
    Wanna battle again sometime?
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Yeah, sorry I've been busy with school and stuff. I feel like it's not the right time to play Pokemon for me. I will contact you as soon as I've more time. Sorry :(
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Don't worry. Was just asking :D
    I just looked at your "Now Fully Expressed" OP and noticed you have Electivire listed as a NFE. You meant Electabuzz, right?
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Yeah, my bad ahaha I'll edit it, thanks a lot! :D
    I have one thing to say, we gotta battle in your new pet mod format sometime. I LOVE it
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    Lol ok, but it isnt complete yet hahahah
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Do you play gods and followers?
    You have a great concept for CAP 21, will you be able to finish both the base and the Mega until Friday?
    sharpen42
    sharpen42
    No, I could try, but I retired my submission.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…