King
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo dude, when do you wanna play for the ash tour thing? im gmt +5 prefer to play wednesday onward in the evening lmk when youre available
    King
    King
    Yeah, let's schedule for Thursday on. Have finals, can't play rn.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    yea sure works for me
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    so when do u wanna play? deadlines 23 so keep that in mind
    Ubers ssnls im ctrl us n can play any day after 6 pm except weekends
    King
    King
    ok sure I'll be on today
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Is 8 fine?
    King
    King
    yea
    i hope you know the glad i asked was just a joke cause you mentioned it in your post

no ill will ^^
    hey, can you play for BW Cup before the weekend? I'm GMT-3 and free at my afternoons/eves

I'll have a trip on weekend so it would be nice to play before that
    eastern time zone, weekends work better, early in the afternoon on Saturday or Sunday night typically works better
    King
    King
    Just idle on smogtours, I'll contact you there when I'm online.
    We play for RBY cup. Gmt -6 and I'm free tonight, tomorrow evening, and I'm free all day Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to be away next week, but I should be able to make some time then work, I'll just have a very limited schedule. Let me know when you can play
    i broke my phone so you gotta message me here. NO WORK this week. when exactly will you be down?
    u are very annoying talking in pokemon battles...
    King
    King
    and you are really random !!!
    Shaka Brah
    The "random" insult hurts the soul.
    King
    King
    i take souls so i dont see the problem fren
    Saw your message in the farm league thread
    Unfortunately, playing at 6 pm GMT-6 is absolutely unfeasible: it's 3 am for me. Our timezones are in a "perfect" conflict ><
    If it would be possible to arrange a match a couple of hours earlier so it's nighttime for me, that would be great
    If not, then maybe some time during your 10 pm or later, so it's evening for you and morning for me?
    Alexey
    Alexey
    Welp, whether or not you meant this time, I'm here for the next couple of hours
    Alexey
    Alexey
    Once again, I'm here
    Alexey
    Alexey
    Eh, not anymore
    Good thing that activity wins aren't a thing and we can arrange a later time for the result to be counted retroactively
    Hey man, we're paired for farm league week 2 in ORAS. I'm GMT -5 you?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I can play you Sunday at the time you posted in the thread, meet me on smogtours.
    Hi, I'm one of your opponents in SPL Farm League. I'm GMT -4 (EST) and I am available all week at almost any time that isn't 12 am and onward. When do you wish to play, friend?
    So yeah, we're playing DPP for farm league, when are you free? I'm GMT +5:30 and free evenings 5-10ish (though I can make any time in a pinch)
    Hey there, we're playing DPP in the farm league
    I'm in GMT+3 and can battle on any day beginning with December 30th
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…