Smogon Forums

SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
^ that would be est for me.
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
I don't think I can... I'm quite busy this week and these are the only time intervals that I am free to trade: 7-8am, 12-1:30pm, 10-11pm. I'm at GMT+8.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
Assuming these are GMT-5 times, I can trade you in the 12-1:30pm time. If that is GMT+8, I'll have to see what the time is in GMT-5.
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
Oh, those are GMT+8 times.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
OK for my times these would be: 7-8 am, 12-1:30 am, and 10-11 am in GMT-5. Can I met with ya around 12am est GMT-5 then?
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
That should be fine. If you're available until 12:30am your time that would be even better, on the off chance that I'm released late for lunch.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
That is fine with me. If if it ok with you, can I send you a random mon first? I'd rather clone mine and your Marshadow all at once.
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
Sure, I'm fine with that.
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
I'm ready to trade.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
Sorry about that, I was playing some Persona 5. We'll trade at 10-11am est.
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
Ok, just message me again when you're about to head online.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
Ok, Ill be on now. let me know so I can get on.
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
Sorry, I was in a call just now. I'll head online now.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
k, going now
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
k, Ill be back with both Marshadow
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
Ok, I'll just wait online for you to return then.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
I'm back
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
Thanks for the trade! Oh and thanks for the Dream Ball Slowpike, totally will use to breed!
Jonyeo97
Jonyeo97
No problem! Thanks for the Jolly Marshadow too! I figured SR-ing for the harder-to-obtain Naive HP Ice would be beneficial in the long run trading wise. And I had a couple of those flawless Slowpoke lying around in my PC box from trying to MM for a shiny so it's no biggie.
SSJSonikku
SSJSonikku
btw before I forget. What is th distribution rights of your Marshadow?