Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Hi! Wow, 3 6 IVs and a shiny, you must have been breeding them for a very long time! Sorry to hear you couldn't get the HA among these...! I can send you my Dratini for sure, do you want a clone or a new breed from it?
xanperi
xanperi
It was practically the whole month in my spare time, I wanted to get a taste of competitive breeding :-). A clone would be fine. In case you prefer to send it through direct trading I have added your FC, and mine is 3583-3561-3106. Thank you!
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
If you don't mind I would prefer using the GTS, as my friend list keeps getting full so I try to avoid adding anyone if it's not needed...! A request for a level 1 is more likely to get sniped though, so I'll be on the lookout to send it as quickly as possible when I see your deposit! You can just let me know here or send me a PM.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Also, sorry about the Drampa! I swear I had found your Cutiefly and even selected the Drampa in my box to send it, I must have gone back by accident or something haha, surely I was a bit distracted. It's sent now!