Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u didnt tell me u were battling :(
    btw congrats on first blood
    Lashum
    aww :( forgot, ty
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    just wached the replays they were awful.he literally thinks that u r a bad player becz u use mmx stone (sic) edgy ppl these days.gl on the rest of the tour fam
    Hello! Hey, we are paired for r1 of the mnm good old days tour. I'm gmt -5 (est usa) and am open every evening after 6pm until about 11pm except for saturday where I won't be free until 8pm. When would you like to play?
    Lashum
    Hey, im so sorry for not meeting up the 2nd time, i was busy with something IRL. I will be online today at 3pm (your time) so we can play :))
    M'joe'ra
    M'joe'ra
    I won't be able to play at that time due to IRL commitments. I likely wont be free until closer to 6 or 7 this evening. I'm waiting on a response from quant over discord for what should be done with the situation. But there is a good chance that I might have to stick to my activity call since we've already missed two scheduled times and are already on an extension. I'll message you again later.
    M'joe'ra
    M'joe'ra
    Quant says to keep on trying to schedule. Is there any chance you will be available to play inbetween 6 and 10 in the evening my time on tuesday through friday? My weekend is clogged with family happenings.
    Just posting here just in case they doubt our activity. As previously mentioned I'm GMT +2, if we could fight tonight my time that would be great, I'll be online from 9pm GMT to at least 11 PM GMT, not entirely sure for how longer. As mentioned I'm always in the Little Cup chat room, and is sometimes seen on the alt "World 2 Me", although my main alt is F i l l e, so look for both.
    Fille
    Fille
    If you can reply so we can schedule a proper time to meet up, that'd be great cause I don't really know your timezone yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…