Smogon Forums

MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
friday 11:30 +1 before friday's ST?
Googly
Googly
11:30pm (GMT +1) is half an hour after stour starts though? And since it's GSC bo3 we may need plenty of time to play so what about after stour's finished instead?
MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
oh sorry i never responded but that was too late for me, could we do tonight around midnight my time? that's 2 hours after start of saturday's tour
Googly
Googly
I already have a match planned for after stour. If that's still going on, will u be able to wait?
Googly
Googly
alright it's 2 hours after the start of stour, where u at?
MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
im on smogtours now
Googly
Googly
u were too late, i waited for u for 30mins then went and did something else. just checked stours and ur already gone, which is why i wanted to schedule a time.

ill be on again tonight at 7pm (GMT +12) to play my DPP Cup series. i may have time to play after, depending on how long the series takes.
MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
i think thats about right now? im on smogtours, otherwise i can do your 7pm (or later) tomorrow or tuesday as well.
Googly
Googly
yea we were supposed to play an hour ago but the dude never showed up and its too late for me now to play a gsc series. ur not even on smogtours anyway :/

look dude im gonna have to call act. sorry but u dragged this out all week and missed the time u said you'd be on. as i said im not free tomorrow at all. u can try get us an extension if u want but i wont be available til wednesday.
MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
i am on smogtours? and it's like 8pm lol that's not really that late is it, fine ill ask for an extension i guess
MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
any time you'd like to play wednesday(if we get extension)
Googly
Googly
i have early starts so yea by the time we finish the series it would be late.

7pm Wednesday (GMT +12) is fine
MetalGro$$
MetalGro$$
yea sure ill try for that, sorry for being late twice but you act like a series is gonna take 3h and when im 30mins late you're not around lol.., still my fault for being late so w/e