Smogon Forums

Astrø
Astrø
Hello ! I am GMT +1 so... it might be difficult, but I would like to play on Friday or Saturday (these are the days that I feel better to play), around of 10 PM (as it is 12 AM for you, this might be the best hour for both of us), if you don't mind :)
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
It is currently 05:31 for me but I don't mind playing at 00:00. Friday or Saturday you said would be best?
Astrø
Astrø
Yep. Actually I don't really know which day looks better, but I'll decide quickly. If everything goes good, I will send you a message later, is it okay ?
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
Yep go ahead!
Astrø
Astrø
Hey, sorry I forgot to tell you this yesterday : I would like to play on Friday
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
That's fine
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
I'm sorry for missing time! Can do any time after 10 minutes
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
Otherwise lets reschedule
Astrø
Astrø
Oh sorry, I cannot rn, something changed on your side ?
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
Wasn't the match supposed to be 3 hours ago?
Astrø
Astrø
OH LMAO I'm sorry I meant 10 PM GMT+1, I didn't get the good hour on your side (I'm so dumb I confused AM and PM), so for real it is : 10 PM GMT+1, and if I don't get wrong it's 12 PM for you.
I'm really sorry again to make you waking up for this, hope it will be fine.
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
It's all good man don't worry about it. This is just a mistake, these happen.I'll see you at the match
ShionShadows
ShionShadows
Under inconvenient circumstances, I won't be able to make the scheduled time. I won't have access to my phone or laptop at all. Sorry for this but I could not have prevented this and it JUST cane up. I'll give you a rundown of my schedule when I have access to the internet again.