Smogon Forums

juoean
i was asked to reply to the mblast and kingler analyses, and coll tagged me under the dug analysis

i was going to be added to lgpe qc before but im not sure if i was or not, so that is the meaning of my prefatory sentences about 'if i have authority'. was already discussed on the lgpe discord so sorry if it was confusing from the way i wrote my replies
pix
pix
it's okay you could have wrote it under your statement. You should add your from the LGPE QC in your signature to stop confusion LOL
juoean
im not sure which of the three threads/statements u are referring to, on the dug analysis i was tagged literally right above my 'comment', and in the other two i wrote 'qc 2/2 if i am authorized to do that'; so other than elaborating more @ if authorized, im not sure what wasnt clear or what i might have 'written below my statement'.
juoean
regardless, if i was/am in fact added to qc (reason it is uncertain is bc lgpe qc is so small and ppl are busy currently), i dont think there will be confusion in the future and i will use the standard formatting when i am doing full qc checks (didnt rly apply here since the kingler and mblastoise analyses have been substantively completed for a long time and the quality control changes have already been made)