Smogon Forums

Teclis
Teclis
As such, I would rather play as soon as possible over the aforementioned times/while I'm in full control of my avaibilities, but if it does not work by you don't hesitate to give me your avaibilities and we will see from there.
Teclis
Teclis
- oh, and of course it does not mean I won't be available at all after I'll be out of home, just that I'll have little visibility over when exactly I'll be available, so trying to play before would give me more leniency to pick a time that best suits your needs -

...also that might have been the longest scheduling message I ever wrote around those parts but eh.
Betathunder
Betathunder
Gmt-5 here. I’m free my nights and weekends, usually 7 pm for weeknights and after 1 pm my time saturdays (free all day on Sunday). Since gen7 is supposed to undergo a massive revamp to make it more competitive/playable, I’d prefer to wait to play until that is instituted. When’s the latest you can play before you have to move? Assuming the revamp isn’t added by then we can play if it’s best for you
Teclis
Teclis
I don't think we will be able to play your weekdays (unless you stay up hella late), which pretty much only leaves Saturday. I'm not quite sure when I would move (can be either Saturday, Sunday or not at all), but can we try something like Saturday 2PM GMT-5 to begin with, even if the format change has not been made by then (which from my understanding is unlikely)?
Betathunder
Betathunder
That’s fine with me, sorry for the inconvenience with your move. If something comes up I can try to be more flexible during my mornings
Betathunder
Betathunder
Latest I’m willing to stay up during my weekdays is prob 11pm gmt -5, if that’s easier lmk
Teclis
Teclis
No worries, any difficulty is on me for not having clear avaibilities. Let's go for Saturday first intent, and if I've something new to tell you I'll do as much here. See ya!
Betathunder
Betathunder
Sounds good! Best of luck with the move and enjoy your holiday
Betathunder
Betathunder
Hey, I’m work from home now so I can do earlier in the week at the same time we scheduled (or differenr) if you prefer! Or we can keep it Saturday, whichever is best
Teclis
Teclis
Hello! That would be great; what about tomorrow at that time?