Smogon Forums

monchooo
monchooo
Hey, gmt+3, can do between 6 and 13 your time on weekends, wanna do Saturday 9 your time?
lydian
lydian
could we do it at 10am? 9 might be a bit early, i tend to go to the gym around that time on sat
monchooo
monchooo
Okay 10 am works see you then
lydian
lydian
cool! see ya
lydian
lydian
hi sorry i just realized i had also scheduled for uu open at the exact same time. could we play sat 11 am my time, or sunday 10 am? sorry abt that
monchooo
monchooo
Hey, no worries, have a different game scheduled for 11 am your time, any chance you can do 9am or 12(noon) your time on saturday? If not then we can do 10am on sunday
lydian
lydian
let's do 10am sunday then, thank you!! :blobthumbsup:
monchooo
monchooo
Okay see you then
lydian
lydian
hi sorry to bother you again with this :psynervous: i just got informed by my family we'll have a mother's day brunch on sunday. do you still have the noon -3 option for saturday?
monchooo
monchooo
Hey got family plans on saturday now. Can only do early in the day, before 9am your time. I that doesnt work, I should be able to stay up late on sunday and play after your brunch
lydian
lydian
can we do either before or after the brunch then? i've asked my family about what time it'll be, as soon as i get an answer i'll update you! thanks for being so flexible with scheduling
lydian
lydian
ok i think by noon -3 on sunday brunch will be over. can you make that? again ty so much for acomodating my times
monchooo
monchooo
Oh okay no problem then, sunday noon your time works, I have a game scheduled at 13 your time, so if you are a bit late we can play after it ends.
lydian
lydian
perfect, thank you!!