adman2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you Protect at the wrong turn during an Outrage, it prevents the attack from finishing and therefore stops the confusion. The Protect trick only works for 2-turn Outragers, and you had bad luck that time.
    dude not to complain or such but how did your garchomp go from outrage to earthquake without getting confused im like over baffled here lol
    Yeah, Forretress just kind of sits there for me. I may replace it and Weavile with a kind of Stealth Rock Mamoswine. . .
    I think your connection was bad, or you just stayed on the whole time. Usually disconnecting and reconnecting works with this kind of situation.
    Vaporeon ALWAYS survives with just a little HP left to annoy me. I hate fighting Vaporeon. I need to stop mucking around with taking hits and go hyper offense (with or something. I liked that about my 4th gen Rain team; when it worked, it killed everything.

Prediction wars never go well for me.
    Also you didn't do bad at all. Your Garchomp threatened to sweep half my team if I didn't perfectly predict what you were doing to do. The confusion hax kinda sucked though but that's a risk you take when you run Outrage. :P
    I guess I wouldn't mind. It was a pretty shameful performance on my part; I sent in Garchomp too early. My team stinks, and I'm not quite sure how to fix it. :(

I may kick Ferrothorn for Forretress. There's too much stuff running Fighting moves now for Ferrothorn to reach its potential.
    Oh also you should probably post on my profile instead of your own. I don't get notice if you post on your own profile. lol

And my team has some pretty solid Conkel counter in Zapdos if they lack stone edge (most do).

PS: Crit didn't matter. I was doing more damage than you were recovering. I was trying to force you to kill me.
    Good game man, ended up fairly close and those rocks being set up made the game pretty much for me. Hope you don't mind if I upload it.
    I don't know if the crit would have mattered, but you probably should have won. You had great predictions, though your team does seem to be a little Conkeldurr weak. :)

Conkeldurr did more for me in this one battle than Hariyama ever could have mustered.
    I'm going online and giving you my terrible DW Nidoran Female! Thanks for the help!
    I have a male conkeldurr with drain punch and mach punch if you want it. Its ivs are
    31/30/28/30/22/31
    yeah I was wondering why Zac! took a draco meteor so badly he is usually a god I use spec Latios with dm tbolt surf and hp fire Specs dm from latios rapes even ferrothorn
    I was wondering if you used some weird HP Ice set. . . :)

I need to retire SpecsMence. It's given me nothing but losses.
    Thanks for the response to my simple request, unfortunately I already managed to trade me a misdreavus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…