National Pokemon Association- All Star Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Approved by Alaka
Amazing thanks to Dozz for the banner and logos! He's the greatest!

Week 4 Recap:
Another disappointing week, penalties will start occurring if matches go incomplete after the All-Star Week. I will extend matches until the end of the All-Star Week.

Free Agency News:

• Mosquito has retired, awaiting news on the replacement.

ALL-STAR WEEK!

It's time for the first ever All-Star Week of the NPA, where the best of the best take the stage and demonstrate their skills of PKMN luck, fundamentals, and a combination of both! The three events will be a Fundamentals Quiz, a OHKO Contest, and a Challenge Cup matchup between the league's best players.

Fundamentals Quiz:

Players will take a small quiz testing their knowledge of Pokemon. They will have five minutes to answer as many questions as possible. The player who can answer the most correctly will be the winner! Whenever players are ready for this, meet me on PO and they will be given the quiz:

muffinhead- 12/25
Deaglebeagle-
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho- 16/25
Human- 20/25

OHKO Contest:
Test your luck by loading up a team of 6 Level 100 Smeargle with all OHKO moves as you take on my team of 5 normal Patrats, and 1 shiny "money" Patrat. The Player who can kill all 6 Patrats in the least amount of turns will be the victor and dubbed the Luckiest Player in the NPA. Meet me on PO whenever you are ready:

iss- 10
drcossack- 8
mattj-
Sapphire Birch- 15

Challenge Cup:
I have taken the best player from each team and the best coach from the East and West and have paired them up to play in a Challenge Cup Matchup. The only clause that should be checked in PO is Challenge Cup and Doubles. Best 2/3. May the luckiest/most skilled win. Matchups are:

West VS. East
Kinneas (SAS) vs. Bluecookies (CLE)
Sixonesix (CHI) vs. Deagle (CLE)
evan (GSW) vs. muffinhead (DET)
Sapphire Birch (SAC) vs. Cybertron (NYS)
rubeNCB92 (SAS) vs. mattj (ORL)

Good luck and have fun.

All battles must be done by 11:59 PM (GMT -4) on Sunday, October 16th.

For statistics and standings, please look at the spreadsheets here: http://tinyurl.com/npanumbers

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
See that losers Scott and Danny? I am the best.

rules clarification: is this challenge cup, doubles challenge cup, or sankey cup?

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm putting on my best Mark Cuban face for this one.

How does an undefeated player get snubbed like Synre did? An undefeated player who has yet to lose a game, no less? This is not a slight against evan, who has performed extremely well this season. Both of them deserve a spot.

evan

[15:14] <@evan> muffinhead wanna? cc
[15:14] <+muffinhead> NO

i'm trying but some people are just making it difficult.

Dubs: Synre did not complete Week 4, and is an activity risk. I chose Evan because he is the second best on the team and he has completed all his matches in time.

Evan, Doubles CC

evan

kinneas and eraddd are probably my two favorite people on smogon right now

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Detective Deagle is the best. There should be a Pokemon made after him. Someone alert CAP!

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hope that Synre's result from last week (that he posted about after the deadline (and the time of my post)) counts for last week! Even though he lost a game and made me look like an old fool.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
I won 2-0 vs kinneas, I am the best manager

also I hope my team takes after me in getting matches done in a timely manner

What is this?? Orlando only has 1 player representing the team in anything! GO MATTJ!
IT'S EASY! KARP KARP

ALSO GREAT READ AS ALWAYS KINNEAS :D
ALSO ATTENTION DETECTIVE DEAGLE I HAVE A CASE FOR YOU. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A result from last weeks outstanding ones.

Lost 2-0 to Duke Gg's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)