Other Metagames (13+)Top 69 Reasons U Wont Believe Y Scientist H8 Dis Team Top 1 Anime Op Fight ( OP AG )

Tohru and the Adachi

Banned deucer.
Greetings everyone and welcome to my first RMT ! Give a huge round of applause for I will unveil the best team I have created since post Ultra Sun Ultra Moon !

download.jpg

OP (Marshadow) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Punch
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch

Marshadow is the John Cena of my team as it is able to easily take out any typing that is weak to Fighting within 1 hit due to its amazing Drain Punch that will sap the HP right outta them. It also has Shadow Punch that can will dent a hole inside Arceus-Ghost , Giratina-Origin/Giratina and Arceus-Psychic. Fire Punch for Scizor and Genesenct along with Thunder Punch for Primal-Kyogre and Arceus-Water. Leftovers is used as a recover utility since Marshadow doesn't have that much recover utility apart from Rest and combo up with Drain Punch can pack a punch !

hqdefault.jpg

Broken (Necrozma-Dusk-Mane) @ Psychium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Charge Beam
- Prismatic Laser
- Moonlight
- Confusion

Dusk Mane is a really good mon that can be used to tank Fairy moves and return back with a strong lazer beam that will destroy even the hardest of walls such as Arceus with maximum 252 into speed and attack along with 4 HP iv's and Miltank. Charge beam can help it buff up Special and the power of Confusion will be stronger than ever :P
It has Moonlight for recovery utility and Prismatic Lazer as a last resort if the opposing mon is really mean and dangerous ;-;

images.jpg

Nuker (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 80 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Pulse
- Double-Edge
- Energy Ball

Mega Rayquaza ? More like tiers being shredded by its Doragon no jōshō combined with Double Edge to aid it in its sweep. Dragon Pulse is used to counter opposing Arceus-Dragon and Energy Ball helps to defeat Primal-Kyogre since it is weak to Special Attacks due to its low spdef base stats

images (1).jpg

TankHitter (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw
- Thunder Punch

Primal-Groudon checks Fairy types due to Iron head and Shadow Claw to counter Ghost Types like Marshadow which is bound to show up. Thunder Punch can help to fend off Swampert and Brick Break can destroy Steel Types with ease and it also has great Poison resist making it nearly untouchable by their murky hands or paws or w/e.

334.png

Double Utility (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Swords Dance
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Outrage

Arceus-Steel has coverage against Dragon Types due to Sword Dance + Outrage that can take care of Dragonceus and Mega-Rayquaza and it can Calm Mind + Judgement for Fairies. It is the ideal set that this precious boi should have imo :D

spooky-plate-changes-arceus-type-to-ghost-arceus-was-given-15392432.png

W.E.A.P.O.N (Arceus-Dark) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Punishment
- Spacial Rend
- Will-O-Wisp

The POWER within this Arceus is boosted by its Sword Dance + Punishment for physical stab boost along with Spacial Rend for unsuspecting Mega-Rayquaza's and it can also Will-O-Wisp it to prevent it from doing any major damage to the rest of the team

This team requires a lot of skill to win matches though , good luck and have fun :D

Team : https://pokepast.es/bc7a370590550328

Shoutouts :
Poison Adhesive This is what you made me do

Last edited:
this is a good team, I wouldn't change much but I think it would be better if it was something like this

http://pokepast.es/0d115e454b15fa42

Quite an unusual team but you can use Arceus and Groudon to wear down teams so Xerneas and Rayquaza can clean up late game. Necrozma is there to beat Xerneas.

A different way you could go could be

http://pokepast.es/68ce6d57cc7c240a

again, quite an unusual team but you can use this really underrated core of Smeargle/Scolipede/Espeon to get boosts and baton pass them around for stored power. You could give Krookodile 3 other moves but I don't see any reason to

Tohru and the Adachi

Banned deucer.
this is a good team, I wouldn't change much but I think it would be better if it was something like this

http://pokepast.es/0d115e454b15fa42

Quite an unusual team but you can use Arceus and Groudon to wear down teams so Xerneas and Rayquaza can clean up late game. Necrozma is there to beat Xerneas.

A different way you could go could be

http://pokepast.es/68ce6d57cc7c240a

again, quite an unusual team but you can use this really underrated core of Smeargle/Scolipede/Espeon to get boosts and baton pass them around for stored power. You could give Krookodile 3 other moves but I don't see any reason to
Thanks for the rate , I hope you enjoy using my team and have a good day :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)