Other [1v1] We Three Bs (Peaked at #8)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Judi-Album-Cover-1.jpg

We Three Bs: A 1v1 RMT
Welcome one and all to my second low-quality joke of an RMT. Last time, I made a pretty cool Monotype team using one of the new toys USM blessed us with, being the "haha lol funny pennywise meme" clown Blacephalon. A similar concept is being used in this 1v1 team, except it's centered around one of the most improved of the original SM crew, being the prismatic monster Necrozma. Not only that, but all the Pokemon in this team are in the B ranks on the 1v1 Viability Ranking. Why? Because high-tier Pokemon are for losers. Ain't that right, RU ladder?

But I digress. Let's get this party started!

Necrozma @ Choice Specs
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Prismatic Laser
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Necrozma's the main man in this team, and he's not a mon to be messed with in USM's meta. Photon Geyser blasts right through every Sturdy except for Magnezone, while Prismatic Laser just decks most non-resists. Prism Armor and Photon Geyser also let it serve as a Mimikyu and Blacephalon counter. Necrozma's defense EVs allow it to take two Meteor Mashes from Mega Metagross and 2HKO it with Heat Wave. This goes for every Steel type except for Stakataka, Magnezone, Aegislash and Magearna. Finally, Hidden Power Ice is to take out Landorus-Therian and Garchomp without fearing Substitute.

As you might've imagined, Necrozma not only is heavily threatened by Dark types, but it also does poorly at tackling bulky Psychic types like Tapu Lele and Meloetta. Which brings us to our next team mate...

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 56 HP / 236 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Beam
- Calm Mind

Holy shit, Gardevoir is used way too little. Once I slapped it on to my team, bam, I instantly had a consistent check to both S ranks and the Psychic and Dark types that crack down on Necrozma, such as Hoopa-Unbound, Greninja, Mega Sableye and Mega Tyranitar. Will-O-Wisp lets it defeat many physical attackers, such as Kyurem-Black and Mega Tyranitar. Trace is your pre-mega ability for having an easier time against Mega Gyarados. That's all there is to say about this badass bride. I wouldn't marry her though, that's just weird.

Golem @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

To end off our team with two very colorful, pretty Psychic types who toss off big, powerful lasers, here's a stupid-ass rock. It may be stupid, it may not be very colorful, but this rock pulls its weight on the team by handling the last couple of things Gardy and Necrozma struggle against, which includes:
-Magnezone, Aegislash and Magearna
-Both Mega Charizard forms
-Tapu Koko
-Naganadel
And probably some other things I can't recall right now. The point is, Golem is a very nice round-out to this team.
Threatlist
Jumpluff: Why do I always lose to this bottom of the barrel PU pile of garbage Jumpluff puts everything to sleep and stalls them out. Uh oh, that ain't too hot
Heatran: Air Balloon Heatran isn't always guaranteed to be taken out by Golem, especially if it has some defensive investment

And that's the team. Hope you enjoy it, and use it on the ladder perhaps.

Importable:
Necrinksma (Necrozma) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpA
Bold Nature
- Prismatic Laser
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

weeb remover (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 56 HP / 236 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Beam
- Calm Mind

stone (Golem) (F) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)