2013 Winter Friendly

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've only ran into two other Arceus, another Steelceus (ended up getting in a CM war with it, then it critted me with Thunderbolt @ +6), and a Grassceus, which my Steelceus just set up on, and then destroyed his team at +4.

I'm doing pretty well for a first timer at rotations. My rating was 1810 at the last update. I've had about 5 d/cs in a row, though. >:(

So I had this match against spore shell smash smeargle and other stuff. I got outclased at the beginning but with a lot of thought and some GREAT predictions, I got to win in a very close game at the end. Right when the results are going up, the fker disconnects. I would honestly shred him into pieces and feed him to the dogs I don't have if I had him in front of me right now. Son of a B.

Again, this guy was over 1650. I haven't had a single disconnecter below that amount.

Agonist

played drcossack, he got a couple crits that helped him out immensely, but it came down to my scarfChomp hitting itself in confusion or not, and it did, so I lost. But gg again, drcossack.

Came up against some joker with a Shell Bell Aron. Thank Arceus for confuse hax and some good predictions... I didn't have any way to defend against him. >_<

Am I just really unlucky or is the DC rate really way higher than the last tourney? I haven't been Dced from my end once and yet have been dced on 16 times up till now. Maybe the douchebags just get pissed that I'm using 6 ubers :P. But onto my own performance, I've been doing fairly well considering it's my first experience with both Rotation and Ubers.
34 wins and only 2 losses and one of them was extremely bad hax.

A special shout out to a Ryan (unknown location I think), who dc'ed on me after he lost his first pokemon, then an hour later, dc'ed on me again as he lost the match. Sigh.... some people.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
played drcossack, he got a couple crits that helped him out immensely, but it came down to my scarfChomp hitting itself in confusion or not, and it did, so I lost. But gg again, drcossack.
yup, gg. I should've lost, but lol Pokemon indeed.

Am I just really unlucky or is the DC rate really way higher than the last tourney? I haven't been Dced from my end once and yet have been dced on 16 times up till now.
Just unlucky. I haven't had too many d/c's in 80+ battles. Could also be a connection issue.

update: 1865 after a loss (which dropped me 27 points, to 1848) and a win against Zog, who was 1827 at the time.

I've only ran into two other Arceus, another Steelceus (ended up getting in a CM war with it, then it critted me with Thunderbolt @ +6), and a Grassceus, which my Steelceus just set up on, and then destroyed his team at +4.
lol, I have only found ExtremeKiller Arceus, two ghost Arceus and one DARK Arceus.

Agonist

Dammit, just had a full 30 minute battle. Thank god my Arceus critted his Blissey with Judgement, otherwise I would've lost, due to my Pokemon having less overall HP.

Edit: If someone here is named Belle~, I apologize for the DC. Internet randomly kicked me off. :/

Paired with someone who lead with a shuckle. He used protect, I used taunt. He DCed second turn. Idiots who feel pro for using gimmick strategies and can't handle when they don't work.

Edit: Just seeing that most of my posts here are me whinning about DCers... but not much else worth posting :\

Aaaaand another one. Seriously, what's with a lot of americans not being able to handle losing against people from elsewhere.

And another one! wtf is wrong with this people, can't they understand the meaning of friendly? I've been shuffling people for the lulz and even recover-stalling (with full hp) to let people twack out of ice when I've frozen them!

Agonist

Paired with someone who lead with a shuckle. He used protect, I used taunt. He DCed second turn. Idiots who feel pro for using gimmick strategies and can't handle when they don't work.

Edit: Just seeing that most of my posts here are me whinning about DCers... but not much else worth posting :\

Aaaaand another one. Seriously, what's with a lot of americans not being able to handle losing against people from elsewhere.
I've found the opposite to be the case, it's mostly foreigners who are RQing on me.

Well, I'm facing mostly americans, so obviously the amount will be higher, that's why I said "a lot of" and not "most of". It seems, tho, that americans don't like to quit with people from their own country...

Agonist

Well, I'm facing mostly americans, so obviously the amount will be higher, that's why I said "a lot of" and not "most of". It seems, tho, that americans don't like to quit with people from their own country...
I doubt most people care where whomever is from, they quit because they're either a sore loser (in most cases, this is the reason), or they had a bad internet connection.

Just faced a guy from Mexico named LUVIER with a rating of 1932!!
I got a lot of hax but he did well timed rotations and secured the win anyways, GG!

Agonist

big fuck you to DIEGO for RQing because I was kicking your ass.

anyway, 1829 rating, 47 battles.

I just toxic stalled someone only with deoxys D. I was going to give him the win if he would have taken DD down. He ragequit instead.

Has anyone battled me from this website. My name in the game is Legend:) and i am using a ditto with a sandstorm team. I have had so many rage quitters x).I don't blame the people though I would rage quit too if I got sweeped by my own pokemon (Hint Hint) ;) GG to Diddy who had a spore/shell smash smeargle. so far i beat him once and he beat me once

Has anyone battled me from this website. My name in the game is Legend:) and i am using a ditto with a sandstorm team. I have had so many rage quitters x).I don't blame the people though I would rage quit too if I got sweeped by my own pokemon (Hint Hint) ;) GG to Diddy who had a spore/shell smash smeargle. so far i beat him once and he beat me once
I haven't met you, but I had a ditto copy my choice scarfer once and sweep me and I did not quit :\ (not in this tournament)

You shouldn't "forgive" those who can't take being beaten by things they did not expect.

I haven't met you, but I had a ditto copy my choice scarfer once and sweep me and I did not quit :\ (not in this tournament)

You shouldn't "forgive" those who can't take being beaten by things they did not expect.
Well hopefully I get to battle you in this wifi tournament. Current rating is 1787 at 50 matches. I feel like no one was prepared in this wifi tournament. There is so many people I have battled that don't even have ubers. I battled a guy with a freaking pikachu x).

Guy with 1980 points from mexico who DCed after a 20 minutes long war of predictions that I won with a timely close combat and stone edge. I swear some day I'll murder you. If you're reading this. And if not, I'll do too.
Well hopefully I get to battle you in this wifi tournament. Current rating is 1787 at 50 matches. I feel like no one was prepared in this wifi tournament. There is so many people I have battled that don't even have ubers. I battled a guy with a freaking pikachu x).
I hope so too. But I might aswell quit. I've gotten DCed in ALL THE FKIN BEST GAMES I'VE PLAYED. I can't wait to go to a real VGC (there aint any nearby me) and see some of the people who brag in forums about "strategic DCing" and ask them if they want to disconnect in a RL tournament too.

http://i.imgur.com/zuJgMqm.jpg?1

There. There is what I get. For thinking and working hard for 20 minutes, making my head work. A blue screen. What does my opponent get? The 1980 points he's probably gotten by getting paired with people with 1500 points and DCing to anyone who defeats him. What do I get? A higher DC rate (he gets that too, but he'll just moan about it and get away) and a blue screen of death (and getting banned from smogon if I keep on getting so mad). This is not right.

I hope, if nintendo ever fixes this, they start applying permabans to global link accounts.

Guy with 1980 points from mexico who DCed after a 20 minutes long war of predictions that I won with a timely close combat and stone edge. I swear some day I'll murder you. If you're reading this. And if not, I'll do too.
I hope so too. But I might aswell quit. I've gotten DCed in ALL THE FKIN BEST GAMES I'VE PLAYED. I can't wait to go to a real VGC (there aint any nearby me) and see some of the people who brag in forums about "strategic DCing" and ask them if they want to disconnect in a RL tournament too.

http://i.imgur.com/zuJgMqm.jpg?1

There. There is what I get. For thinking and working hard for 20 minutes, making my head work. A blue screen. What does my opponent get? The 1980 points he's probably gotten by getting paired with people with 1500 points and DCing to anyone who defeats him. What do I get? A higher DC rate (he gets that too, but he'll just moan about it and get away) and a blue screen of death (and getting banned from smogon if I keep on getting so mad). This is not right.

I hope, if nintendo ever fixes this, they start applying permabans to global link accounts.
What gets me really ticked off is when you let a random person beat you and you don't disconnect and then you battle that person again and beat them and they disconnect >:)

What gets me really ticked off is when you let a random person beat you and you don't disconnect and then you battle that person again and beat them and they disconnect >:)
That's the exact feeling.

Edit: I had misread. Well, I think it may have happened with this player, but I'm not sure, I know I lost some hours ago against a mexican player who had 1800~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)