Entertainment 3-D Printing: Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Here's a short-ish version of the idea.

Now that 3-D printing is becoming popular, what is a better question to ask and explore than what to build in the Poke-world here in our world?

1. Pokedex: What is more iconic than the Pokedex? This handy gadget weighs as much as a smartphone and holds as much as a Britannica encyclopedia, if not more! The ability to identify any living animal other than humans and discloses the height, weight, information, and cry; what more is needed when your lost in the woods?
  2. TMs and HMs: Learning new facts is a bit tedious and time consuming, so producing a CD-esque style that automatically implants the information in is really handy if not a bit unfair.
  3. Rare Candies: Everyone is saying that candy is bad for your health and teeth, but this magical candy makes one grow with its mystical properties.
  4. Silph Scope: No one can prove or dis-prove the existence of ghosts and a Silph Scope is the perfect way to identify individuals who have passed, but can't rest in peace.

This is just some examples, but I can add to it by discussing the morality of it and if it is a good idea to use a 3-D printer to make it.

Y/N ? :3

This could be a pretty fun article, I think. Workout buffs would love B Button shoes. Would an Everstone be the key to eternal youth? I'd probably keep a Focus Sash on my person at all times, just to be safe from unexpected car crashes, robberies, etc. There's definitely a lot you can work with here :3

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I thought most 3D printers now only print in plastic? haha. Printing Rare Candies sounds >_> though! lol!

Make Master Balls everywhere !_! PokeMart goes out of business :o

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, let's go ahead with this. If you're writing for Issue #26, try to get it done ASAP. If not, take your leisure and release an issue later. Either way, post in WAWD so we know what you're up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)