4/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the afternoon there was a serious crowd of people gathered around a makeshift stage and a dj or a rapper or something. i didn't go to that, except briefly to pick up some of the free food. there was a slight smog.

i went to my choral ensemble class. for some reason the altos were almost all missing...

last night and well into the morning we had a bowl and an endless supply, so we were just jerking off in the middle of a residential quad.

we had to explain to one of our friends (an exchange student from japan) what we were doing. she didn't want any part of it but she stuck around anyway. another friend was snorting cocaine. i told him he wasn't doing it right but he just wasn't interested.

late into the morning we watched british house of commons videos on youtube. "ed miliband's mum! YEAHHHHH!!!!"

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
good day overall
Yeah dude that's gross please don't tell me you just put weed in a brownie.

Smoked at 4:20 in dundas square, there was some event there or something. I had to dip for dinner at 5:00, so now a friend has my bag and I have his vaporizer!

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Yeah dude that's gross please don't tell me you just put weed in a brownie.

Smoked at 4:20 in dundas square, there was some event there or something. I had to dip for dinner at 5:00, so now a friend has my bag and I have his vaporizer!
You obviously got diarrhea when you ate a weed brownie last time or you're on some other shit saying it's gross.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Spent 4-20 smoking at Porter meadow at UCSC. Got drunk later that night. Tomorrow is earth day so same deal except no drinking since I have a mid-term the next morning.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
venom i think he means that by the picture you basically just sprinkled some weed bits into your brownie batter instead of like…. i dunno doing whatever you're supposed to do to make brownies that don't just have chunks of weed in them??

the first time i had a weed brownie it was pretty lack luster, i was paranoid i wouldn't get high so i ate like 3 or 4 of them, but i'm not sure if you're supposed to do it on an empty stomach or what to get the best effect? i had a sandwich right before so i feel like however it's supposed to digest was foiled by that delicious pb&j. i prefer smoking blunts anyway. (totally an image thing)

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
venom i think he means that by the picture you basically just sprinkled some weed bits into your brownie batter instead of like…. i dunno doing whatever you're supposed to do to make brownies that don't just have chunks of weed in them??

the first time i had a weed brownie it was pretty lack luster, i was paranoid i wouldn't get high so i ate like 3 or 4 of them, but i'm not sure if you're supposed to do it on an empty stomach or what to get the best effect? i had a sandwich right before so i feel like however it's supposed to digest was foiled by that delicious pb&j. i prefer smoking blunts anyway. (totally an image thing)
It was better than it looks in the picture. I'm not sure how the process went though, but the effect pretty good, it only took 30 minutes. And yeah, you have to eat it on an empty stomach for a good effect, from what I was told. Drinking it with milk also maximizes the effect, from what I was told. This is one of those things I would probably do again.

I feel like such a pothead right now.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
i have no problem with smoking weed and have done so myself in the past.

but i strongly dislike the culture surrounding it (of which i was once a part of). and this thread is a good example of why. the prohibition on marijuana should be destroyed simply to erase this stoner subculture.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It was better than it looks in the picture. I'm not sure how the process went though, but the effect pretty good, it only took 30 minutes. And yeah, you have to eat it on an empty stomach for a good effect, from what I was told. Drinking it with milk also maximizes the effect, from what I was told. This is one of those things I would probably do again.

I feel like such a pothead right now.
You're not supposed to just stick your weed in your brownie mix and bake it, you gotta extract the THC from the weed by cooking it in butter or oil and straining out the weed. You won't get a great effect otherwise because most if not all of the THC (the active ingredient in weed) won't be affected if you just stick it into the brownies and put it into the oven like that. Here's a recipe of how to do it:

http://www.theweedblog.com/how-to-make-the-perfect-marijuana-brownies/

So if you're going to try it again, do it that way and you'll have a much better effect.

^Hahahahaa damn

I wish fucking thc wouldn't stay in your system for so damn long, I wouldn't have to go dry for months. I don't miss smoking like a zombie every day but I do miss the occasional blunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)