Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Let me join ;)
IGN: Champion Corinth
FC: --
1) That can't be your IGN because it's too long
2) That's your email address, not your FC

What you should actually put here are the In-Game Name that you use in your Pokemon game (ie the name that it says on your Trainer Card) and the Friend Code of your 3DS system, which can be found by pressing the little orange smiley-face in the home menu of your 3DS and scrolling to your own card.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Quick Q - are we reflecting the recent tier changes when the tourney starts?
I don't see why we shouldn't. There's plenty of time to practice with or against the new pokemon on PS!, imo. But we'll have to leave that up to the host, I suppose.
Sorry for the late reply! We'll be going by the recent tier stats from October, and will be sticking to them for the entire duration of the tournament for consistency. That means potetial drops/bans in the coming months won't effect this tournament. I believe that the strategy Pokedex has all the current tier placings up to date, with exception of Quagsire which is now NU.

Here's a small list with all the current NU Pokemon. Pokemon from PU and below are of course allowed as well.
Abomasnow
Aggron
Archeops
Audino (Mega)
Aurorus
Barbaracle
Charizard
Claydol
Combusken
Cradily
Electivire
Ferroseed
Garbodor
Gastrodon
Golurk
Gurdurr
Hariyama
Haunter
Hitmonchan
Jynx
Kabutops
Kangaskhan
Kecleon
Klinklang
Lanturn
Liepard
Lilligant
Ludicolo
Magmortar
Malamar
Manectric
Mantine
Mesprit
Miltank
Mismagius
Musharna
Omastar
Piloswine
Pinsir
Poliwrath
Primeape
Pyroar
Quagsire
Regirock
Rhydon
Rotom
Samurott
Sandslash
Scyther
Shiftry
Skuntank
Steelix
Swellow
Tauros
Torterra
Trevenant
Vileplume
Vivillon
Weezing
Xatu
Zangoose

----------

Anyway, I updated the OP with everyone who has signed up so far, and it looks like we might actually be able to get a tournament with 16 people. ^^

Sign-ups will close on Sunday.

Last edited:
ah forgot im still only listed as sub, put me in as a normal participant then its 16 full :)

(might need to bug lego about some mons before the tournament starts tho~ if i dont manage to train miltank and others in time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)