A new Lilligant set : Petal Dance sweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, I've been playing RU (and I always lose, why?!) and created this set when teambuilding:

Calm Nature
Ability: Own Tempo (prevents confusion)
EV: 196 Sp. Attack, 196 speed, 116 Attack
Item: Toxic Orb
Moves:
Petal Dance (sweep)
Facade (Toxic Orb)
Giga Drain/ Leech Seed (heal)
Quiver Dance/ Swords Dance (setup if needed)
~~~~~~~
This set is to make use of Lilligant's base 115 Sp. Attack hitting like a sword.
Own Tempo allows Lilligant to use Petal Dance at will without confusion,
the Toxic Orb powers up Facade, and Giga Drain or Leech Seed saps at
foes to cover up poison damage (which is a pain in the flower for Lilligant) Also,
Quiver/Swords Dance helps just in case you're not making a scratch on the enemy.
-------------
The downside is the fact that anything that resists you can
switch in and take all your hits while hitting you supereffectively,
and that poison can kill you if you don't use a healing move in time.
-~-~-~
If anyone has already done this, feel free to delete this post.
Try using this set!

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there! Unfortunately, there are a couple of things wrong with this thread. First of all, you don't need to create a new thread to post a new set, and this isn't the right place to post if you're trying to get this set onsite. Secondly, this set is not very good competitively :( Lilligant has a pitiful Attack stat, and poisoning yourself just to power up a Facade for a Pokemon that should never even go towards using physical attacks isn't a good idea. Lilligant should stick to using Quiver Dance, as that is what gives it a spot in the RU metagame. Also, a Calm nature shouldn't be used on a Pokemon that is trying to utilize physical attacks, as it lowers the Attack stat of a Pokemon. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll try to help you out however I can. Click this to check out the current Lilligant analysis, which might help you to understand Lilligant's role a but better. Hope I helped, and welcome to Smogon~

RegalCharmander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)