A Pair of Twos: an Ubers Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
as always, a great warstory. i love to see how unusual things such drapion can show up in ubers, even though it hasnt made many things in this match

This was a pretty good Warstory. About Drapion, I'm not sure whether to laugh, or smile. After all, Quagsire works in Ubers, Shedinja, Parasect, Swift Swim and Chlorophyll work better... Drapion was either a decent "element of surprise" choice (Laugh)... or it could be the next Parasect (Smile in amazement).

Aside from my meaningless musings, it was very enjoyable!

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Why is MetaNite using Drapion in Ubers? It's utterly terrible, has no useful resists and he's using a LO set when the closest to viable set would probably be something like Knock Off Toxic Spikes Crunch Taunt or something.

Also I have the same question as TAY.

Great read. It was a good battle with good predictions from both sides and, of course, the seemingly inevitable hax. I really liked drapion. I also liked that it had the thoughts from both players. 9/10

Good warstory.
Uber warstorys are way better than those crappy OU ones.

Wobbuffet acctually turned out handy, it looked like.

Nice warstory.
Just wondering where do you get Warmachine Version 1.0 (assuming it's an actual program and not some gag =[ ) to format the warstory?

I was kinda hoping to see some Drapion action, I've never seen one in Ubers play before, it's a cool idea though.
Good game and a nicely told story, I enjoyed the back and forth action.

Very nice! I like how you showed both players thoughts, I found it nice to know what was going on in both players minds. Very interesting teams too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)