A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
separating people into killing or non killing is a start but like we also know that if genisu or dbd is scum they probably have to be recon so they would take the mafia support slot which eliminates the possibility of the other one being mafia as well as anybody else who could only be a support role

players that cannot be killing are genisu, dbd, saber, flandrs, and myself. this doesnt mean we cant kill carry as any member of the mafia can carey the factional kill. it means we specifically cannot be a mafia killing role (godfather, mafioso, etc). we are all proven to have taken an action that doesnt align with a killing role

players that can be killing are pulsar, oj, lechen, neon, and alice. their roles and their claimed actions are not confirmed therefore we cant indicate anythjng about their whereabouts in the night. they can be completely lying about their role or in alices case, i already know nothing about their role making it impossible for me to determine anything. hopefully those of you deliberately hiding that from me can see how you are directly impeding my solving abilities

the non killing group contains no more than 2 mafia while the killing group contains at least 2

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
VC 2.1

genisu (2): StupidFlandrs48, Dead by Daylight
Psypsypsypsypsythe (1): saberslasher11
pulsar512b (1): genisu
Dead by Daylight (1): pulsar512b,
saberslasher11 (1): Psypsypsypsypsythe

Hammer hits at 7 votes.

Deadlline is in a little under 31 Hours

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
Fuck you, that's rich from the guy everyone's been letting hoard information all game for no reason. My pubclaim means nothing in this situation because it doesn't come close to completing the puzzle on its own

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
if most of us have claimed, i see no reason that a few people should be allowed to sit there without claiming, i think if we force a fullclaim complete w results we will have a lot better of a picture as to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)